At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite tools TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
Growth Marketing Manager, Marketplace
About the role
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will:
- Build strategic relationships within the Atlassian and AWS marketplaces
- Drive rapid testing and iteration of growth strategies to optimize our presence and search impressions share on the Atlassian Marketplace, including developing and testing new marketing tactics and messaging.
- Work closely with sales, product, and product marketing to implement a strategy for an AWS motion within the business.
- Conduct data-driven analysis to identify areas of opportunity for conversion rate optimization across our website, landing pages, in-app experiences, and email campaigns, and lead the development and testing of experiments to improve conversion rates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product marketing, digital marketing, outbound marketing, creative) to build out comprehensive quarterly marketing calendars
- Own marketing automation responsibilities including email nurtures and email promotion.
- Set up webinars and work closely with product marketing counterparts to build out the presentations.
- Partner with Demand teams to optimize paid funnels across channels such as SEM, social media, and display advertising
- Work closely with the creative and content teams to develop compelling messaging and offers at conversion points.
- Collaborate with product & PMM teams to develop effective conversion campaigns to promote those features to users.
- Help optimize in-app messaging and user journeys to test and enhance trial conversions
- Continuously implement and optimize A/B testing frameworks and work closely with the data analytics team to measure the effectiveness of growth campaigns and optimize for results.
We are looking for you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, with a focus on conversion rate optimization or in-app conversion rate optimization
- Experience working in Marketo or a comparable CRM
- Experience working with the Atlassian Marketplace, other marketplaces (ex: AWS), or ecommerce
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and partner marketing
- Excellent time management and project management
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform marketing strategy and decision-making.
- Experience coordinating marketing tests across multiple channels, including SEM, social media, display advertising, and email marketing.
- Experience implementing and optimizing in-app messaging and user journeys.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Proven track record of driving growth and revenue through effective marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off.
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization – an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know?
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry(product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit smartbear.com.