About SmartBug Media: SmartBug Media®is a fully remote, globally recognized Intelligent Inbound® marketing agency that assists businesses in growing revenue through content marketing, sales enablement, web development, marketing automation, PR, and E-Commerce marketing. For more than 10 years, SmartBug® has helped businesses increase qualified leads, close customers, and enhance the reach and loyalty of their brands. We are a 175+ person remote company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere. SmartBug has been named to the Inc. 5000 six times, Adweek 100 the last four years, and has won numerous Comparably awards for its culture and leadership. SmartBug is HubSpot’s highest-rated partner in the world and a Klaviyo Master Elite partner.
We are looking to add to our dynamic, dedicated, and talented team with a top-notch Demand Gen Marketing Coordinator with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that are evolving and leading the way we do marketing.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Demand Gen Marketing Manager, the Demand Gen Marketing Coordinator assists in ensuring the quality and quantity of contact to SQL to pipeline growth for the agency, executing the campaign tactics used to generate new business for the agency. With strategic guidance, they fine-tune conversions along the lead funnel.
Demand generation includes all marketing programs that get our target audiences excited about our services, and the analytics to close the loop and allow data-informed decisions.
This role has a heavy focus on attention to detail, QA and project management skills, but also requires a blend of creativity, collaboration, and analytical skills, all with a focus on ROI.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Demand Gen Marketing Operations
- Works collaboratively with Content Marketing Coordinator to execute multi-channel campaigns and programs at scale to increase inbound customer acquisition and engagement, and grow pipeline generation.
- Supports tracking/reporting demand generation effectiveness across channels and campaigns enabling us to pivot if needed. Track traffic, leads, pipeline conversions and ultimately revenue generated, using tools like Google Analytics and HubSpot.
- Ensures continuous feedback loop with Demand Gen Marketing Manager and team.
- Recommends shifts in spend due to changing conditions and performance.
- Assists the Demand Gen Marketing Manager in monthly, quarterly and year end reporting, and create bi-weekly performance reports to highlight wins of campaigns you manage, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs
- Assists with managing contact lists in HubSpot for segmentation, suppression and targeting
- Use project management system, Teamwork, to track tasks, helping the marketing team stay on time and on budget.
- Project-based work. For example: when we make a shift in process and then need a backlog to be executed on, when we identify errors in repetitive work that can be fixed
- Become an expert in demand generation marketing tactics
- Become a HubSpot and SmartBug process expert and keep up with software updates and best practices
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Assist with producing Digital Events and Webinars on event platforms such as BrandLive
- Execute webinar campaigns from email promotion to day-of production with the support of the marketing team
- Assist with the logistics of SmartBug Media’s presence for sponsored conferences (approximately three large conferences per year), and support the Demand Gen Marketing Manager in owning these events.
- Manage all supporting logistics for field events, including printing, promotional items, supporting materials, shipping and receiving.
- Assist in facilitating lead gathering and reporting of events.
- Assists in the set up of campaign and landing page deliverables in HubSpot.
Social Media and Advocacy
- Execute the social media strategy for SBM with a focus on LinkedIn, with crossover into Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and other platforms as strategically identified. Includes writing content.
- Assist with paid media PM with the SBM paid media team to ultimately create, manage and run paid media campaigns on social platforms (like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) and search (Google)
- Drive demand, traffic, and create new contacts via managing our employee advocacy program (PostBeyond)
- Support the onboarding efforts of new team members to ensure social profiles are updated and reflect the SmartBug brand
- Create branded content for social media using templates in Canva
- Edit and produce video content for social; work with creative team for support
Website, Brand Awareness, Podcast
- Works with the Director of Marketing and SBM Website Committee to execute website improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Managers SmartBug Media awards submissions.
- Works with SBM PR team to execute campaigns around SmartBug Media news releases.
- Manage SmartBug Media’s Chatbot
- Support the production of the Intelligent Inbound Podcast by creating audio images for podcasts, submitting to syndication platform, and social promotion
Build SmartBug’s Brand & Your Own
- SmartBug has established a strong reputation through the contributions of our team members through content, sharing their voice, and gaining and showcasing client praise. An essential part of your role is continuing to maintain and build the SmartBug brand through:
- Practicing your craft by contributing to SmartBug Media’s marketing efforts each month which may include blogging, webinar hosting and/or a panelist role, and/or the creation of more premium content.
- Engaging in social media through SmartBug’s PostBeyond application.
How you will be measured
- You will be measured across several dimensions that are key to the role, including:
- Executing campaigns that achieve SMART goals
- Contribute to team goals of generating SQLs, marketing-sourced sales pipeline, and marketing-sourced closed new revenue
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 1-3 years experience with online marketing and social media, preferably a B.A. or B.S. degree in related field
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot required
- Preferable HubSpot Certification in: Inbound Marketing Optimization
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound and digital marketing
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to manage projects
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and analytically
- Independent management skills
- Basic knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Basic design skills
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Strong communication skills with excellent relationship building skills
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with demand gen and inbound marketing and market developments and best practices
- Proficiency in HubSpot Marketing Hub, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom
- Admin Experience with Marketing Technologies Preferable: All other HubSpot Hubs, PostBeyond, Canva, Sigstr, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe Creative Suite, BrandLive, Vidyard, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg
- Understanding of major social media platforms by having experience establishing and/or maintaining LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram profiles
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- Unlimited sick time
- 4 week paid sabbatical every 5 years of employment
- Monthly remote work allowance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible spend plan
- Company-funded short-term disability and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Annual leadership conference, SmartBugaPalooza
- Training budget
- The flexibility of working remotely
- MacBook Air issued to you at time of hire
Follow us on social media