About SmartBug Media: SmartBug Media®is a fully remote, globally recognized Intelligent Inbound® marketing agency that assists businesses in growing revenue through content marketing, sales enablement, web development, marketing automation, PR, and E-Commerce marketing. For more than 10 years, SmartBug® has helped businesses increase qualified leads, close customers, and enhance the reach and loyalty of their brands. We are a 175+ person remote company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere. SmartBug has been named to the Inc. 5000 six times, Adweek 100 the last four years, and has won numerous Comparably awards for its culture and leadership. SmartBug is HubSpot’s highest-rated partner in the world and a Klaviyo Master Elite partner.
We are looking to add to our dynamic, dedicated, and talented team with a top-notch Demand Generation Manager with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that are evolving and leading the way we do marketing.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Sr. Demand Generation Manager will have a deep understanding of the buying cycle and buyers in the marketing service industry, knowledge of the entire lifecycle from audience identification to advocacy, marketing trends, and has an ability to conceptualize, create, implement and optimize creative digital marketing programs to generate pipeline and revenue.
They are responsible for the overall quality and quantity of contact to SQL to pipeline growth for the agency, overseeing the campaign tactics used to generate new business for the agency. They use their skills and strategic knowledge to identify key revenue channels and fine-tune conversions along the lead funnel.
Demand generation includes all marketing programs that get our target audiences excited about our services, and the analytics to close the loop and allow data-informed decisions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Demand Gen Marketing Strategy
- Works with the Director of Marketing to translate the goals and objectives set in the VTO and quarterly rocks into demand generation plans.
- Develops, implements, analyzes, reports, and optimizes the above results-driven demand gen programs to generate qualified inbound pipeline for the sales team.
- Works collaboratively with Content Marketing Manager to build and execute multi-channel campaigns and programs at scale to increase inbound customer acquisition and engagement, and grow pipeline generation.
- Continually assesses demand generation effectiveness across channels and campaigns to provide a detailed analysis to the team and to ensure adjustments are found early and implemented, including but not limited to traffic, leads, pipeline conversions and ultimately revenue generated, using tools like Google Analytics and HubSpot.
- Consistently presents and is a champion of the demand generation activities in the organization, ensuring all client-facing teams have awareness and are informed how to use these programs as a tool.
- Ensures continuous feedback loop with stakeholders.
- Fosters an environment where tracked testing and experimentation is encouraged and rewarded across the team.
- Assists in managing the event and paid media marketing program budget with oversight from the Director of Marketing.
- Recommends shifts in spend due to changing conditions and performance.
- Assists in monthly, quarterly and year end reporting for the marketing team.
- Manage contact lists in HubSpot for segmentation, suppression and targeting
- Produce Digital Events and Webinars on event platforms such as BrandLive and execute webinar campaigns from email promotion to day-of production with the support of the marketing team
- Own SmartBug Media’s presence for sponsored conferences (approximately three large conferences per year).
- Oversees and manages one of SmartBug’s digital marketing coordinators to execute the campaigns and demand generation programs.
- Ensures the team is continuously learning and growing their skills, career potential, and understanding of the market.
- Conducts weekly 1:1 meetings with your direct report, using the Work System to ensure their efforts are aligned with current team goals, to keep meetings streamlined and to make sure needs don’t go unattended
- Manages the collaboration with other marketing team members and in-house client services team members and SMEs as needed
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 5+ years experience with demand generation marketing
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot required
- Experience managing successful paid media campaigns on LinkedIn and Google Adwords
- Preferable HubSpot Certification in: Inbound Marketing Optimization
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound and digital marketing
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with demand gen and inbound marketing and market developments and best practices
- Proficiency in HubSpot Marketing Hub, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom,
- Admin Experience with Marketing Technologies Preferable: All other HubSpot Hubs, PostBeyond, Canva, Sigstr, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe Creative Suite, BrandLive, Vidyard, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- Unlimited sick time
- 4 week paid sabbatical every 5 years of employment
- Monthly remote work allowance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible spend plan
- Company-funded short-term disability and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Annual leadership conference, SmartBugaPalooza
- Training budget
- The flexibility of working remotely
- MacBook Air issued to you at time of hire
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media