Snap Inc. is a technology company. We believe the camera presents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Snap contributes to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The Company’s three core products are Snapchat, a visual messaging app that enhances your relationships with friends, family, and the world; Lens Studio, an augmented reality platform that powers AR across Snapchat and other services; and it’s AR glasses, Spectacles.
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our team at Snap! The mission of the Sales Operations Strategy group is to maximize ads business growth and performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the Sales Leadership – through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. Your role will be aligned to the North America Large Client Solutions (LCS) team, which focuses on driving advertiser revenue growth via depth of brand / business unit spend across the largest and most prominent Fortune 500 advertisers. You will partner directly with multiple Vertical Sales Leaders to define the strategy and objectives for the team, while also spearheading critical initiatives to help guide operational execution. You’ll collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and Finance to identify areas of market opportunity, craft plans to capture those opportunities and reinforce the operational backbone across multiple verticals, and the overall North America LCS channel.
What you’ll do:
- Identify business insights both internally and leveraging external market intelligence. Establish and embed critical metrics to guide the team’s behaviors and evaluate progress.
- Create strategies and define commercial tactics to grow revenue, active customers, product adoption and sales productivity. Define actionable plans to execution. Involve, align and manage to drive a successful implementation.
- Project management: Support sales leadership by driving critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth.
- Systematize best practices in the sales process and continuously improve critical workflows. Identify education and tooling needs for the Sales team and work with other Sales Ops team members and cross-functional partners to address.
- Identify areas of market opportunity and gaps to prioritize customer segments accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Problem solving and analysis experience with solving business problems, including spreadsheet analytical skills
- Experience in working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects and driving strategic and operational initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to evolve in a highly-dynamic environment – prioritizing initiatives, defining milestones or KPIs and driving results with ownership and adaptability.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills with experience developing and presenting business and technical content to peers and other audiences.
- Experience partnering with a Sales Organization and Sales Leadership. Commitment to supporting team with creativity and empathy.
- Exposure and/or interest for the media and advertising market.
- Analytical rigor and program management/operational skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and data visualization platforms (e.g., Einstein Analytics, Tableau).
- 2+ years experience in Management Consulting, Sales/Business Operations, Finance or other similar functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
“Default Together” Policy at Snap: At Snap Inc. we believe that being together in person helps us build our culture faster, reinforce our values, and serve our community, customers and partners better through dynamic collaboration. To reflect this, we practice a “default together” approach and expect our team members to work in an office at least 80% of the time (an average of 4 days per week).
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid parental leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
In the United States, work locations are assigned a pay zone which determines the salary range for the position. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These pay zones may be modified in the future.
Zone A (CA, WA, NYC):
The base salary range for this position is $110,000-$160,000 annually.
The base salary range for this position is $105,000-$152,000 annually.
The base salary range for this position is $94,000-$136,000 annually.
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.