Hours: 9am-6pm EST. We strive to create a supportive and flexible working environment for all team members. This role will be onboarding during Snappy’s Holiday season (our busiest and most exciting time of year), and hours during Q4 may be longer than the rest of the year.
Compensation: We feel passionately about transparency in compensation. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $100,000-110,000, with an annual target bonus of 10%.
Snappy is looking for an experienced and results-oriented people leader to help us continue to grow our Customer Success team. Your team will be working directly with customers and you will have a direct impact on the growth of the business, so it is critical that you take ownership, lead with empathy, be creative and, of course, are customer-centric!
You will recruit and provide coaching, mentoring and development that will enable your team of CSM’s to positively impact customers, develop skills, and grow their careers. In addition to recruiting, retaining, and developing talent, you will also be responsible for crafting and executing initiatives to increase our customer retention and happiness, drive adoption, and create growth opportunities.
As a Manager, Customer Success, you will:
- Build and lead a team of talented CSMs with the aim to provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Develop & Track team KPI’s and inspire the team to hit and exceed them.
- Hire, mentor, and continuously develop the best CSM team.
- Be hands-on with your team, assisting with customer interactions and escalations.
- Work closely with our Sales, Ops, Product and Customer Experience teams to align on cross functional initiatives.
- Design & execute programs to drive customer adoption, growth, and retention.
You will find success as a Manager, Customer Success at Snappy if you are:
- A self-starter who is comfortable navigating uncharted territories
- Obsessed with providing an exceptional customer experience
- Eager to tackle problems head-on and adapt to shifting priorities
- Creative, detail oriented, and super organized
- Known for your laser-focused attention to detail and organizational prowess
- An experienced and thoughtful people manager who has directly overseen 4+ reports
- Passionate about hiring and developing team members
- An efficient and eloquent communicator who leads with kindness – both internally and externally
- An expert at building relationships cross functionally and collaborating with other departments to achieve team goals
You will thrive as a Manager, Customer Success if you have:
- 3+ years experience in managing teams (Support/Client-Success/Professional Services or equivalent) – For a SaaS company (advantage)
- Battle-tested decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortability with ambiguity, a solution-oriented mindset, and understand challenges that come with fast growth
If you share our values and enthusiasm for spreading the love of Gifting, we’d love to review your application. We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies and individuals express appreciation by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets people choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for over 2,600 companies, including enterprise customers like Microsoft, Uber, Comcast, and Zoom.
We’re growing fast (149% YOY if you want to get technical!) and have recently been named the fastest-growing company in NYC and the 15th fastest-growing company in America by Inc. Magazine. At the same time, we’re building out exciting new verticals, including Snappy Lite – our SMB offering, Snappy Personal – a B2C offering, and Snappy Swag that all help to position us as the #1 gifting platform in the world!
We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy, so, of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees, including but not limited to: Free healthcare, including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year round!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!
Snappy’s stance on diversity and inclusion, its active focus on give-back programs, and its fundamental mission to spread happiness through fun, thoughtful gifts lead the way in unlocking the power of human kindness at work.