Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for a Sr. Competitive Analyst to join our Market Intelligence team. In this role, you will help build Snyk’s competitive intelligence program within our broader Product Marketing team, spearheading our win-loss analysis and competitive research projects, and developing competitive messaging for internal and external-facing assets.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact at a high-growth organization, and build out your competitive intelligence and product marketing skill set. You’ll report directly to the Sr. Manager of Market Intel & Emerging Products, and will work closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, and Strategy.
You’ll spend your time:
- Creating and presenting competitive resources (battlecards, one-pagers, competitive playbooks) to internal sales as well as partners externally
- Managing our Win-Loss Program, utilizing both internal data and data directly from customers to conduct qualitative and quantitative research & analysis
- Developing high-impact competitive messaging for both internal and external-facing assets
- Serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector for competitive resources and information
- Driving alignment with sales, marketing, strategy, and product teams to maximize program impact
- Negotiating, securing, and managing contracts and related services ensuring they support both strategic and tactical, near term and future requirements. Ensure that contracted services are fully utilized.
- Focusing on achieving results: increasing competitive win rates, increasing sales confidence, generating actionable insights, and impacting internal business activities based on these recommended actions.
You should apply if you:
- You have experience working on a competitive intelligence, product marketing, or technical marketing team
- You have experience running a win-loss program and/or interviewing customers to gather relevant insights
- You have experience working with various qualitative and quantitative data sets
- You are comfortable presenting to large and/or executive-level audiences
- You have a passion for and experience creating high-impact content and messaging that resonates with large audiences
- You are experienced in building and managing relationships and have excellent communication, content creation, and time management skills
- You have a strong background working with technical product teams and an ability to quickly understand technical concepts
- You are proficient with both Microsoft Office Suite (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint), and Google Suite.
- You take complete ownership of the projects/programs you are responsible for
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers develop fast and stay secure
- Bonus: You have experience working at a security company or with security products, or have worked in DevOps
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth – and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $200 Million, announced on September 9, 2020, from investors such as Stripes and Salesforce Ventures, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyk’s progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances