Climate change mitigation requires massive clean energy expansion, yet 77 percent of American households cannot install rooftop solar power due to rented housing, the structure of their rooftop, the upfront cost, or access to financing. Solstice connects households and community organizations to “community solar”—shared solar farms that are installed in a centralized location where local residents can enroll in a portion for free, without any home installations, and enjoy guaranteed savings on their monthly utility bill.
Solstice is an award-winning, mission-driven clean energy company working to put affordable, renewable energy in the hands of every household, including low-income populations and communities of color. The clean energy revolution is happening now; Solstice is working to ensure this transition is equitable and widespread by making it simpler and more affordable than ever for homeowners, businesses, and even renters to go solar.
With surging demand for renewable energy, Solstice is poised for significant scale. As such, we are seeking a detail-oriented, driven, energetic, efficient, reliable, and highly-organized Revenue Operations Coordinator.
As a Revenue Operations Coordinator, you will be a critical member of the Revenue Operations team and will perform both routine and non-routine tasks to administer our CRM, ensure the integrity of our data systems, and build automated and scalable processes that drive revenue growth.
If you have a passion for automation and analytics, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- Be the primary admin for Salesforce and our customer data ecosystem, including software integration, and workflow automation
- Improve data integrity by creating robust processes, training coworkers on best practices, and cleaning up historical data issues
- Identify ways to capture additional actionable data or refine our current data collection. Then lead cross-functional collaboration to implement your ideas
- Automate key aspects of our customer journey and ensure accurate customer communication
- Manage operational tasks requested by stakeholders across the company
- Document key workflows to increase the data fluency of the organization
- Own our new customer quality control process and work with our review team to stay compliant with various solar programs nationwide
- Perform key operational processes such as employee commission and client invoicing
- At least three years experience with Salesforce or similar CRM, with a strong understanding of automation features and admin best practices; Salesforce admin certification is a bonus
- Experience integrating multiple software applications with a CRM, has automated multiple processes with flow and supported dashboard and report creation
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- A problem-solving mentality, with demonstrated ability to understand complex workflows and identify areas for improved efficiency
- Ability to work through ambiguity and achieve buy-in across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills; SQL skills a bonus
As Revenue Operations Coordinator, you will gain:
- The ability to determine long-term data strategy at a high-growth company
- Exposure to tools and tactics enabling you to collaborate across multiple departments and solve a broad range of business problems
- A deep understanding of the solar and renewable energy space, particularly the rapidly growing community solar industry
- Hands-on startup experience in cleantech
- Knowledge from and personal interaction with leadership
- The opportunity to work on two crucial issues that positively impact the world: climate change mitigation and social justice
In addition, every Solstice Power Technologies employee enjoys:
- Competitive salary, dental coverage, and inclusive healthcare, including expense reimbursement for out-of-state reproductive care
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k with matching
- Professional development annual stipend
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave policy
- Five weeks of PTO a year, including when we close the office for ~1.5 weeks in late December
- Flexible personal time to allow employees to run errands and go to doctor’s appointments without taking PTO
- Ability to work remotely from within the United States
- A team of passionate, collaborative, dedicated, and empathetic employees
Solstice was founded to advance equity and inclusion in America. We are committed to living those values, not just in the work we do to promote environmental and energy justice, but in how we grow as an organization. We always seek to expand leadership opportunities for marginalized communities in the global transition to clean energy.
Solstice is an equal-opportunity employer. We hire, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, genetics, veteran status, or any of the other characteristics that give each of us a unique perspective and capacities.
We’re a team of mission-driven, passionate, and dedicated individuals. We’ve fostered an inclusive and fun culture through monthly outings, solar farm field trips, and all-team strategy retreats throughout the year. Apply today and get to know us!
Follow us on social media