Sona makes revenue attribution easy for B2B marketers. It starts with a fully-managed setup that gets you up and running in days, not weeks. Its cookieless tracking script delivers near-complete attribution of all your campaigns while still remaining GDPR and CCPA-compliant. And it serves you actionable insights on custom dashboards made just for your business. All so you can unlock revenue growth as quickly as possible.
Our mission is to amplify sustainable growth for the world’s most innovative companies. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to be part of the fuel that enables success and to be working with exceptional innovators in the process. Our core team has founded and scaled innovative companies in entirely new markets. We’re an experienced team and looking for great people that we can support through active mentorship, learning, and development opportunities.
As a part of the Sona professional services team, you’ll be the primary point of contact and instrumental in helping to achieve our client’s marketing goals. This role involves building and maintaining client relationships, defining client media strategies, identifying client KPIs, overseeing the integration of the S/L Growth Platform to measure client KPIs, implementing reports, and working with the S/L Growth Platform to optimize large-scale digital marketing campaigns.
The Growth Marketing Strategy team is responsible for helping our customers to work in a consultative manner to understand and strategize client KPIs, to work with the Sona team in configuring the Sona Revenue Growth Platform for reporting on client KPIs, and to help manage client campaigns. The team focuses on building a reliable, extensible, and observable infrastructure foundation.
At Sona, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality data and insights to our customers. We’re looking for engineering leaders who can drive the technical vision of Sona’s data services infrastructure which serves as a foundation for other Sona applications and derivative datasets. This role requires an individual with strong business and technical knowledge, an interest in understanding customer problems, and an acumen to evolve layers of our stack in the least disruptive way possible.
Your role will have a high impact on the development and direction of the core product.
Sona Labs is seeking a growth marketing strategist. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the client relationship as the primary point of contact, running regular client meetings and reporting, and driving KPI improvements through developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to client goals. This role will manage a portfolio of clients, ranging from $50k-$500k/month in ad spend. Core responsibilities include strategy development, tactical execution, and management of client relationships.
- Analyze client marketing initiatives through data analysis on the S/L Platform
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Develop paid search/social strategy based on client-specific goals
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve efficiencies, acquisition and conversion performance
- Implement reports on the S/L platform for regular client reporting and ad-hoc analyses
- Build and optimize Google, Bing, and Facebook campaigns for a roster of clients across search, social, display, and YouTube
- Using programmatic approaches enabled by the S/L Growth Platform, test and analyze targeting criteria (keywords & audiences), ad creatives, landing pages and bid strategies to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
- Design and oversee the implementation of the growth marketing lifecycle including integrations with external systems
- Strong analytical skills including experience defining and using metrics (e.g., LTV, CAC, etc.) and performing data analysis to identify trends and measure impact
- Strong interpersonal skills and are able to work cross-functionally with leaders on Product, Marketing, Engineering teams.
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting, with strong problem solving and time-management skills
- 5+ years of analytical experience; advanced data analysis skills, preferably within marketing
- Proficient in Excel and experience working with SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience