Spoonshot delivers food & beverage intelligence by leveraging AI and food science. Our insights reveal the future of food through a deep understanding of emerging and evolving consumer and market needs, enabling us to accurately predict trends and uncover opportunities.
Company values used to hire talent and measure performance:
- First principles: avoid assumptions, instead be curious and inquisitive, the best people know when to reinvent the wheel (or not).
- Details matter: dive deep, look closer, obsess over the small things, it’s what breeds quality and trust.
- Show passion: commit wholeheartedly, with real belief, even if you disagree.
- Drive excellence: lead by example, go the extra mile, accept/deliver nothing less than great.
- Give first: be helpful, kind, and open. Truth and transparency breed trust.
About the position:
A Spoonshot Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for driving sales cycles and closing New Business deals. They communicate the Spoonshot value proposition to our prospects, across multiple departments in a highly consultative/challenger manner.
This is a remote role that will focus on interacting with prospects (in-person and virtual) to acquire new customers. Those who are successful in this role have a knack for prospecting and account strategy and thrive by building value in a highly untapped market.
An Enterprise Account Executive at Spoonshot will:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for the Spoonshot platform and solution
- Proactively engage outbound prospects in a given segment
- Engage qualified inbound leads in a strategic sales process
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to close and grow new business
- Identify a robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Bring strategies and ideas to advance Spoonshot’s values and vision for the future
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives in an enterprise or mid-market focus
- Positive self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong business acumen and personal networking skills
- Excellent with written/verbal communications/negotiating and closing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a high degree of creativity/resourcefulness
- Highly motivated, driven, and a self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Willingness to travel periodically for events and customer meetings (10-25%)
- 3+ Years of SaaS sales experience
- Familiarity with the challenger sale method
- President’s Club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
Reporting to: Sales Director
Location: Flexible (remote role)
Compensation: $100K Base + OTE (offer includes benefits e.g. health insurance and 401K)
Follow us on social media