Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations within the Revenue Operations function, the Senior Revenue Analytics Manager will build the robust data infrastructure necessary to provide actionable insights and streamline key reporting and dashboarding.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building go-to reporting for key Revenue Org stakeholders (CRO, Rev Leadership, Finance, etc) acting as a partner to proactively translate their data questions into actionable dashboards that drive teams’ decisions and behavior
- Owning the end to end flow of data from Salesforce, into the Snowflake data warehouse, and ultimately into Looker dashboards; partnering with the Data Science team where necessary
- Improving our ability to uncover trends in our data, by capturing historical snapshots and comparing various metrics to “end of period” goals and also “pacing” goal
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships to connect the product, the value proposition, and the audience
- Synthesize and summarize competitive intel, industry data and market feedback into actionable insights for internal teams
- Provide insights into effectiveness of specific programs and opportunities and report progress against targets, budget, and forecast.
- Bring ideas on best approaches to marketing our products in new and innovative ways.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or/and 5+ years of experience working with analytics, data-gathering, data aggregation, dashboard and report-building, and insight delivery.
- You have 5+ years of working experience working with data, data visualization, and dashboarding tools managing both the data model and building reporting & visualizations
- You are an expert in SQL, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into writing some modeling code in DBT when the data you need isn’t already available.
- Expertise working with Salesforce (Salesforce Certifications highly preferred)
- High expertise scripting, developing and building within Salesforce CRM-Analytics is required (Data Manager, Analytics Apps)
- Expert knowledge of Google Office Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.) and similar Google products (G-Connector).
- Understanding of basic revenue & financial terminology such as ARR, ACV, Gross Margin, GAAP analysis, run-rates, net retention and more.
- Experience with data modeling and analytics engineering is a plus
- Proactive approach to project management
- Experience developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- The ability to travel up to 5% of the year (if required)
The target salary range for this position is $106,400-138,400, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
- Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
- 20 total yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
- Spring Health provides access to QuitGenius, a platform with technology-tailored, personalized addiction treatment plans for substance use (*QG is available to benefit-enrolled employees, spouses, and dependents age 18+)
Supporting you and your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright Horizons® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to Joshin is provided by Spring Health. Joshin is a comprehensive support system for disabilities and neurodivergence in the workplace. This benefit supports employees, their families, and our teams through personalized navigation and disability education and training along with a network of screened in-home caregivers with disability and neurodivergent experience.
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Databasefor technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 60% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 40% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Calm Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year. Any requests over $250 must be requested for pre-approval prior to enrollment by sending an email to the People Team.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.