At Squadcast, we are diligently building a platform helping engineers around the world do incident management – the SRE way, our business is growing at a rapid pace and we are continuously engaging more teams and companies with our offering. This is your opportunity to join this adventure in our Marketing Team, help us grow our Product Marketing activities, and bring awareness and adoption of our platform to SRE/DevOps teams around the globe.
If you are passionate about technology/software engineering/dev tools and have a knack for producing great content about great products, then this is a unique opportunity for you.
The impact you can have
As a Product Marketing Manager (Content, Brand) at Squadcast, your first impact will be to engage teams and companies worldwide in caring about the reliability of their application/service. Through our blog and website, you will produce and deliver authentic content that highlights our products’ latest features and integrations. Together with the team, you will also own the positioning of the stories, the pitches of our products, and the feature-set. You will demonstrate to organizations of this world how to easily adopt Site Reliability Engineering practices to improve their incident resolution metrics and ultimately, the reliability of their systems.
You will join an existing squad of Marketing team members coming from diverse backgrounds in building a steady stream of product announcements, stories, webinars, blogs and others. You will be part of a team-based organization where you will work with your peers on continuously growing and delivering more kickass feature launches and announcements, that engage an immense community of developers and organizations.
Using your prior Product Marketing experience in technology companies, you will contribute to growing the awareness and reputation of our platform.
What you’ll do:
- Build content to promote our newest features to the world. Prepare launch activities for upcoming feature releases. Maximize the impact with the audience/community that you target.
- Storytelling: You have deep empathy for developers and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience and differentiate Squadcast.
- Create various sets of Product Marketing deliverables (blog posts, product announcements, website content, webinars etc.) that contribute to company-wide go-to-market objectives
- Data-oriented: Ability to work with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our product to market
- Maintain an evergreen and consistent Product Marketing message across all channels. Keep our Value Proposition continuously up-to-date with the latest releases and offerings.
- Work with the Product Management team in defining roadmap priorities. Prepare related go-to-market activities.
- Foster continuous delivery in the marketing squad, of authentic content and stories which resonate with developers and SRE/DevOps audience.
Skills you should have:
- 2-6 years experience in Product Marketing team, developer marketing experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred (DevOps a plus)
- You love writing, you care about producing content that will resonate with developers and DevOps engineers, who won’t perceive it as ‘marketing speak’
- Must be highly organised, detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong project management skills
- You have a passion for great software products and the underlying technologies that powers them.
- A technical degree or past experience in a technical role is a plus
- You adapt quickly, can respond to changing objectives, and are comfortable with Agile principles
- As this role collaborates heavily cross-functionally, this ideal candidate requires strong diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
To apply for this job please visit squadcast.breezy.hr.
Follow us on social media