This position reports to the Director of RevOps and will work with clients to create end-to-end automation strategies of marketing, sales and customer service systems.
After creation of strategies, you will work with a team of RevOps specialists who you will guide in the implementation of these strategies.
The ideal candidate will have experience both strategically and technically in lead nurturing, lead management, lead scoring, CRM integrations, marketing and sales automation, sales pipeline management, lightweight data analysis and reporting.
Qualified applicants should have deep proficiency in HubSpot Marketing Hub and Sales Hub. Salesforce and other CRM platform knowledge is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the rapid growth of the company while growing a career in automation.
- Interface with clients to create strategies (including technical criteria) for lead nurturing, lead management, lead scoring, CRM and other integrations, marketing and sales automation, sales pipeline management and reporting
- Perform audits of marketing and sales tech stacks and the data in those stacks to create best practice recommendations for clients
- Provide best practices to clients to aid in strengthening marketing and sales processes and performance
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices
- Assist in documentation for clients
- Provide lightweight data cleansing and management
- Lead and assist RevOps implementation team in technical implementation
- Strategic – develop marketing strategies (knowledge of the digital space a must, knowledge of the traditional space a plus)
- Leadership – be a team player who knows how to coach/mentor, provide guidance to a larger team and be an effective collaborator
- Analytical – feel comfortable living in the data, analyzing the data and using key takeaways to guide strategy on an ongoing basis
- Relationships – skilled at developing client relationships/partnerships, as well as team member relationships
Underpinnings of Success
- At least five years of direct experience in RevOps/MOPS both technically and strategically
- Deep experience in HubSpot Marketing Hub and Sales Hub
- B2B agency experience is a big plus
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed team environment and be able to collaborate well with a team of consultants in a remote environment
- Desire to work on multiple client projects simultaneously
- Organized and able to manage project tasks independently, meeting deadlines and objectives for each
- Great interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.square2marketing.com.