We are looking for an experienced, Senior Business Development Manager with a hunter instinct/metality ready to scale adoption and revenue in the American market.
We are interested in talking to collaborative, passionate, accountable, and driven individuals who want to be part of an energetic and savvy team.
What you bring to the table?
- Proven ability in building prospect lists – calling to make introductions, scheduling discovery sessions
- Ability to utilise and build social network, with an aim to securing new leads
- Creatively build interest and secure opportunities with new prospects in a consultative manner
- Passionate with an understanding of the SaaS sales process
- Experience selling Digital Experience or Content Management System based solutions (Drupal, Sitecore, Optimizely etc)
- A fundamental understanding of the sales process (marketing, prospecting, cold calling, sales cycle)
- Experienced in solution selling – ideally both product and services
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business
- Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written
- Driven to make targets & deliver on deals
- High energy and positive, can do attitude
- Collaborative team player
If you are highly motivated, commercially astute & a proven SaaS Sales professional ready for your next move, we want to hear from you.
Salary: $150-$300k OTE depending on experience
We offer a solid remuneration base and uncapped commission
Who we are:
Squiz helps complex, service-led organisations harness the power of digital, improving the services they offer online.
Founded in 1998, Squiz grew during the rise of the internet. Since then, we have evolved from a simple web content management system into a full digital experience platform (DXP), helping customers make the shift from being content managers to experience creators.
The Squiz DXP brings together content, search, data and applications in one place. To get the most out of the platform, customers can collaborate with our digital experts to design solutions and adapt as demands change.
We are headquartered in Australia, with teams and customers across the globe, and offices in New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom and Poland.
Why work for Squiz?
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down to earth people you’ve ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate professionals who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we all love what we do.
We have a lived commitment to flexibility, we know the success of our people is dependent on them having a balanced life. You will be offered flexibility as to where and how you work every day. We want you to be able to work in a way that drives productivity, efficiency and outcomes; along with connection and collaboration.
We celebrate diversity and unite on the elements of our company DNA, starting every customer conversation with “why?” to really understand their needs, working hard to find a way to overcome every challenge, and fighting for better outcomes with the work we do. We also check our egos at door, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and we have fun along the way.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media