We’re looking for a Sr. Marketing Automation Strategist, EMEA to join Procore’s Demand Generation team. In this role, you’ll help us fuel our inbound funnel by delivering best-in-class marketing campaigns and building automated programs to nurture prospects and retain customers. You’ll own, maintain, and scale our Marketo database, including segmentation, data cleansing, privacy and compliance, and system optimization.
As a Sr. Marketing Automation Strategist, you’ll partner with stakeholders across marketing, sales, and operations to maximize our demand generation initiatives and deliver high-quality leads to our sales partners. You’ll use your analytical skills to define operational processes and implement technical solutions in Marketo to support the pipeline goals of the marketing department.
This position reports to our Senior Manager, Marketing Automation and will be based in our London office or remotely in the UK. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Execute on all global email campaigns, nurtures, webinars, and event programs in Marketo, including segmentation, testing, deployment, and continuous optimization
- Manage our prospect and customer database, ensuring data hygiene, compliance measures, accurate tagging, and troubleshooting any data issues between Marketo and Salesforce
- Develop reports and dashboards that enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions on marketing campaign strategies
- Provide input on campaign and program improvement, analyze email performance, and provide testing recommendations
- Assist in the integration of new marketing technologies into Marketo, Demandbase, and Salesforce
- Act as the subject matter expert on email and nurturing best practices
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business, or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B demand generation capacity, ideally in marketing automation/operations or email marketing
- Experience working in a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo)
- Experience working in a CRM system like Salesforce and/or an ABM platform like Demandbase
- Experience with reporting on email campaign and program performance and providing insights and recommendations
- A critical thinker who is highly organized and detail-oriented
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with HTML and CSS
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That’s why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
- Private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family with no excess payments
- Life and income protection insurance
- Quarterly wellness stipend
- Company pension plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Leisure: 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
- Enrichment: Employee learning and development programmes, and friends and family events
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against candidates or employees on the basis of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, traveller community, or any other classification protected by law.
If you’d like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
To apply for this job please visit careers.procore.com.
Follow us on social media