At. St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, an affiliate of ScionHealth, we recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent healthcare professionals. And we know that our healthcare professionals deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop in their chosen disciplines. The heart of St. Joeâ€™s is in its people, making our hospital a family that only the best is invited to join. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
The Director, Marketing & Communications leads and supports marketing and communications strategies for a designated ScionHealth facility or group of facilities. The Director is responsible for development and oversight of marketing and communications strategies, working collaboratively with all departments to ensure all collateral materials, advertisements, communications, and activities accurately reflect and support brand and message expectations. The Director has a dotted line reporting relationship to the ScionHealth Marketing team.
- To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Develop marketing and communications strategy using data-driven, organizational best practices.
Implements marketing and communication plans, including:
- Website and social media;
- Internal communications (employees and physicians);
- Public relations/earned media;
- Community newsletters (if applicable);
- Coordination/engagement in community events; and
- Management of Function Point and Spark portal, and any other support software
Normal hours are 8 a.m. â€