Stack Influence is a marketplace platform that manages collaborations between eCommerce brands and everyday influencers (average social media users with 100+ followers). Stack Influence is a venture-backed startup featured in publications like Wired and Business Insider. The Stack Influence platform is home to one of the largest micro-influencer communities in the United States and is trusted by fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble and Unilever along with up-and-coming eCommerce brands like Magic Spoon and Momofuku.
Lead Growth Marketer Job Responsibilities:
As Lead Growth Marketer at Stack Influence you’ll be the driving force behind all our digital marketing initiatives for both B2C and B2B users. You’ll own all of our performance marketing channels, and develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms. You’ll work together with our executive, marketing, operation, and sales teams to strategize and craft campaigns.
As Lead Growth Marketer at Stack Influence, you will:
- Develop and execute growth plans in conjunction with the senior executive team
- Hiring and managing a team of contractors to help support marketing initiatives (designers, content creators, etc)
- Identify new user acquisition channels (B2B2C), develop campaign strategies, design experiments, and manage campaigns that will decrease both brand and influencer CACs
- Own and execute performance marketing channels (Meta, Google, Newsletter ads, etc)
- Run AB / MVT experiments, analyze results, and implement optimizations
- Develop and optimize website landing pages for all marketing initiatives
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to increase conversions and improve CAC for both brands and influencers
- Implement tracking systems to analyze data, monitor CAC, and revenue performance
- Work with cross functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, and Legal)
Lead Growth Marketer Job Requirements:
- 4+ years experience in marketing
- Proficiency in managing and optimizing paid ad channels on Meta and Google
- Proficiency with growth marketing, CRO, AB testing, and campaign optimization
- Proficiency with landing page / user funnel development and optimization
- Proficiency with marketing analytics/tracking softwares like Google Analytics, etc
- Proficiency with automation tools like Zapier, etc
- Proficiency with CMS platforms like WordPress, etc.
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization
- Solid project and team management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, prioritize high impact activities, develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Strong strategic marketing, growth track record, and passion for all things digital marketing, with samples and results of past marketing campaigns
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability
Added Experience Pluses:
- Experience with design softwares
- Experience in a venture-backed startup
- Experience scaling a B2B2C marketplace platform (2 types of users)
- Experience with other performance marketing channels like social ads, search ads, newsletters, podcasts, influencers, etc
To apply for this job please visit stack-influence.breezy.hr.
Follow us on social media