At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales Enablement, the GTM Strategy Execution Manager is the dedicated leading strategist responsible for managing the go-to-market strategy execution. They work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth operations of initiatives and will be responsible for designing and optimising GTM strategy execution to support the growth impact and productivity of the global sales organisation. You will be responsible for the strategy-aligned execution, and organisational collaboration to ensure productivity and GTM execution success. You will be also taking part in delivering projects contributing to the quality and efficiency of our global sales enablement function. This will be a cross-functional role, working closely with Operations, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
This role can be based remotely or in a hybrid mode across our offices in Europe (London, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Berlin, Dresden, Chemnitz, Leipzig, Cologne, Munich).
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyse, recommend, design and plan execution of revenue driving initiatives in line with GTM strategy and intended business results
- Connect the dots between corporate strategy, challenges, market opportunity and GTM initiatives and drive execution methods.
- Identify and scope optimisation methods for GTM results to impact productivity, GTM processes, skill leverage, engagement, Sales role and organisational utilisation.
- Ensuring cross-functional collaboration around GTM optimisation: Evaluate ideas, motivate teams to meet deadlines, and ensure all-around alignment in the go-to-market process.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development of GTM enablement tools and generate materials leading to higher productivity of our sales team
What You Need to Be Successful
- Min 3+ years experience in a GTM Strategy or Sales Development type function
- Min 2+ years of program and/or matrix-project team leadership experience in a sales or enablement type function
- Superior communication and facilitation skills
- High degree of initiative and creativity
- Ability to design, build and execute enablement programs
- A passion for learning and all things sales performance
- Business fluent English and/or German language skills
- Experience working in sales and with sales teams is a plus
- Flexibility with travel to our European office locations
Our Global Benefits
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP): Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
- Ongoing Learning: We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
- Feel Good Fridays: Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
- Flexibility: When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
- Parental Leave: We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Follow us on social media