At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As our Marketing Manager you will be a key part of the newly formed UKI & NEMEA marketing team at Staffbase. This role will be pivotal in supporting revenue growth for the region across strategic accounts. You will work closely with the Sales team and other internal stakeholders to generate brand awareness within our ICP and play a vital role in generating demand. You will have full ownership of the plans, formulating and delivering marketing activity that will help engage prospects and position Staffbase as the go to supplier for their communication needs.
This role can be based remotely or in a hybrid mode across our offices in Europe (London, Amsterdam).
What You’ll Be Doing
- Generate brand awareness and demand within Staffbase’s ICP
- Formulate and deliver highly targeted campaigns to drive engagement and support new business acquisition that is aligned to the Regional revenue targets
- Support the gathering, capture and analysis of intelligence that will be utilized to support highly targeted campaigns
- Work with the creative team to develop the content required to help bring propositions to life
- Close cooperation with the B2B sales teams, global demand generation, digital, creative, product marketing, PR teams and other necessary internal stakeholders to build and execute campaigns across a range of appropriate channels
- Analyze and report on your campaign success
What You Need to Be Successful
- 3+ years experience with campaign / field / demand generation marketing to Enterprise businesses
- Be creative and leverage the assets and channels needed across the full marketing mix
- Previous experience of enterprise marketing/relationship development tactics, with an emphasis on delivering ABM style program
- Experience working with digital, strategic and creative stakeholders or agencies to help formulate and launch successful campaigns
- Know how to measure the ROI of your B2B marketing campaigns
- Experienced in working closely with Sales departments and supporting revenue growth
- Business fluent English language skills
Our Global Benefits
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP): Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
- Ongoing Learning: We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
- Feel Good Fridays: Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
- Flexibility: When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
- Parental Leave: We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Follow us on social media