Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for ecommerce, helping ecommerce brands establish credibility by building trust and giving their customers a voice. The team at Stamped created a platform to help brands have stronger relationships with their customers through Reviews and Loyalty.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada with team members based all over the world.
Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
We’re looking for a strategic and hands on Lifecycle Marketer who can create and execute marketing programs and campaigns from top to bottom of funnel. You’ll play a crucial role in driving our marketing efforts throughout the entire user journey: from acquisition, to activation, engagement, expansion and churn prevention.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, you will own the planning, creation, and execution of our lifecycle campaigns across in-app and email. You are the go to for how to best communicate with customers and know the right message to send, at the right time, using the right marketing communications channel. You have experience scaling retention programs to meet revenue goals, while balancing a delightful customer experience. The role will oversee the customer journey for our 75,000+ customers from prospecting, to upselling, to renewal and advocacy.
This is a cross-functional role and will involve working closely with the entire Marketing team. You’ll partner with Product, Customer Success, and Advocates (Support) to design and iterate on your customer lifecycle experiments. Using product and user-behavior data, you will experiment and optimize to create the best user experience with the Stamped platform.
- Lead and craft a variety of marketing projects, from 1-off campaigns to user nurturing sequences across various lifecycle stages
- Strategize, build, and execute lifecycle marketing programs from activation/onboarding, to feature adoption, to revenue expansion and education
- Use lifecycle messaging tools including Customer.io and Candu to create personalized and automated communications (attribute-based, event-based)
- Create and refine engagement programs to ensure all Stamped customers have a delightful experience
- Develop creative messaging in partnership with our Marketing, Customer Success, and Revenue teams
- Be the owner and expert of lifecycle channels, making recommendations for which comms channel to use for what goal
- Be the owner of campaign setup, customer segmentation, and quality assurance. Partner with our Operations team to identify attributes and events to enrich segmentation
- Support the defining of goals, benchmarks, and KPIs for lifecycle marketing programs
- Apply industry best practices, on-going testing to optimize campaigns and drive incremental gains in conversion and retention
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead the lifecycle marketing programs for a SaaS business, preferably in the ecommerce or B2C space. Bonus points if you’ve worked with a product-led motion!
- A problem solver…You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
- Direct experience in the ecommerce SaaS field preferred
- You love continually experimenting and optimizing campaigns for better engagement
- You are passionate about deeply understanding the customer, and how to provide them the best experience possible
- You can identify where customers require more support along the customer journey, and proactively look for ways to assist them
- Direct experience working in various ESPs & Engagement Platforms (Customer.io, Candu, Pendo, Hubspot, etc) and Customer Data Platforms
- Knowledge of push, in-app and SMS marketing best practices considered an asset
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- You can easily manage competing priorities and short deadlines
We offer a starting salary of $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 CAD depending on experience. We take a holistic approach to compensation at Stamped. Total compensation includes Salary, benefits, RRSP, ESPP, an annual education allowance and other perks.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Unlimited PTO
- Grow and own your area
- $650 home office set up allowance
- $650 annual education budget
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- RRSP Matching
- Paid Parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS ecommerce space and make a meaningful impact on a growing company, this is for you!
At Stamped, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive space where people are free to be their whole and authentic selves. If you are excited about this role but your previous experience does not align with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyways. You might be a fit for this or one of our other opportunities.