With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub’s mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail and restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we believe that technology is essential for businesses to survive and thrive in today’s fast-changing world. We also believe that equal access to technology is a fundamental right. That’s why we’re committed to bridging this gap and making technology accessible to all, regardless of their background. By focusing on serving needs, not just profit, we level the playing field for those who have been marginalized. Our customers trust us with the success of their businesses, and we play to win by enabling everyone to build successful businesses.
At StoreHub we model ourselves on a pro-sports team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
On a team like this, you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and feel most fulfilled professionally.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
As a Business Development Representative at StoreHub, you’ll play a key role in driving our company’s revenue growth. You’ll be responsible for identifying potential customers, pitching our SAAS platform, and closing deals with SME business owners. And here’s the best part: you have complete control over your income! In addition to a solid base salary, you have the potential to earn even significantly more through our commission structure. The more you sell, the more you earn. Pssst, we also provide a travel allowance.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Business Development Representative:
- Identifying high-value customers:You’ll be on the lookout for customers who can bring the most value to our organization.
- Pitching like a pro: You’ll use your amazing communication skills to pitch our exciting value proposition and close deals like a champ.
- Building lasting relationships:You’ll be the person our customers turn to when they need help or have questions. By building strong relationships, you’ll generate more revenue and drive customer loyalty.
- Upselling and cross-selling:You’ll be our customers’ go-to person for all their needs. By identifying opportunities to upsell or cross-sell, you’ll generate even more revenue for our organization.
- Delivering exceptional service: You’ll be coordinating with various departments to make sure our customers have a smooth and satisfying experience. By developing client-focused solutions, you’ll improve customer satisfaction and drive repeat business.
We’re seeking a Business Development Representative who embodies the following traits:
- Responsive to feedback and adaptable to new approaches
- Exceptional curiosity and problem-solving skills to uncover customers’ needs
- Quick to grasp technical concepts and information
- Confident and clear in communicating the value and benefits of our product
- Strong resilience to handle rejections and challenges
- Previous experience and success in winning SME businesses is a plus
- Driven by achieving goals and targets with a focus on delivering results
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people – for real! Our culture is unlike anywhere else, as we model ourselves on a pro-sports team where all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do, constantly challenging you to improve yourself and your team. Expect to work with some of the smartest and most interesting StoreHubbers who are highly effective collaborators
- Culture of Candour.We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. We are problem solvers at heart, and we strive to fix issues at their root cause. With a focus on facts and data, we make informed decisions and consider multiple perspectives to find the best solutions
- Embracing Feedback: Courage and Growth. At StoreHub, we highly value the courage to give and receive feedback as an integral part of personal and professional growth. We believe in correcting, teaching, and embracing new ideas fearlessly, holding ourselves and our teammates to high standards to achieve our full potential. Failure is not a setback but an opportunity to learn and grow, and we never shy away from pushing ourselves to be our best
- It’s the Impact that counts. We recognise that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work alone and long hours are not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution. Instead, our model works best for people who highly value teammates who deliver consistent excellence
- Co-created values, a compass to achieve our mission: Communication, Authenticity, Discernment, Courage, Hunger, Impact
At StoreHub, we don’t just offer a job, we offer an experience. In addition to our unique culture, we provide a wide range of perks and benefits to help you thrive:
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters
- Sports eventssponsored by the company, including football, bouldering, basketball, squash, and more
- Team building activities to help you bond and collaborate with your teammates
- Robust employee engagement frameworkwith different activities every month to help you connect and build relationships with amazing Hubbers from other departments
- Reflection and feedback culture, with monthly one-on-ones with your coach to help you grow and receive in-depth individual feedback
- Career progression mapto help you build your own path within your team, with both expert and coach tracks, as well as internal movement opportunities to other departments
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- In addition to a solid base salary, you have the potential to earn even significantly more through our commission structure
- Travel allowance
- Free Nespresso coffee to fuel your productivity
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry – ice-cream, snacks, and other yummy treats
- Free Season Parking – no more roadside headaches
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits + Medical Insurance
- Apple MacBooks for everyone to help you do your best work
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit storehub.freshteam.com.