With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub’s mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail and restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we believe that technology is essential for businesses to survive and thrive in today’s fast-changing world. We also believe that equal access to technology is a fundamental right. That’s why we’re committed to bridging this gap and making technology accessible to all, regardless of their background. By focusing on serving needs, not just profit, we level the playing field for those who have been marginalized. Our customers trust us with the success of their businesses, and we play to win by enabling everyone to build successful businesses.
At StoreHub we model ourselves on a pro-sports team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
On a team like this, you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and feel most fulfilled professionally.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
We are looking for a growth marketer who can work with existing StoreHub customers to grow their engagement with StoreHub’s suite of SaaS products using scalable channels.
This role will help new users and existing customers become successful on the StoreHub platform. You will not only be responsible for building and strategizing funnels, you’ll also be expected to dive into the nitty gritty – from writing product microcopy, to implementing marketing automation sequences and more.
You will be part of a team of do-it-alls, where everyone from leaders to interns are eager to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty – all in the name of results.
The ideal candidate for this role is data-driven, performance-focused and able to not only turn our large amounts of data into actionable insights, but also marry that with ideas gained from external research to be implemented across all our funnels.
You must be able to thrive in an environment where there are constrained resources, and product/market fit is just being established.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working with cross functional teams (Product, Sales, Success), to create, own and drive growth strategies to meet ambitious revenue goals. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role
- Understanding the lifecycle of customers on StoreHub and identify opportunities and segments for growth and optimisation
- Developing and executing data-driven product marketing campaigns across email, push, in-app, and SMS to drive growth, engagement, and reactivation
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Analyze all aspects of the product conversion funnel to identify the largest areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on the opportunities
- Developing value propositions, storytelling and product copywriting. You need to be able to write copy, and write it well
You would be perfect for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Growth Marketing / Hacking / SaaS Product Marketing
- Excellent proficiency in the English language with a keen eye for grammatical errors and typos
- Familiar and savvy with marketing automation and analytics tools
- Obsession with detail, with a bias for results
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: This role will require managing multiple stakeholders and working cross-functionally.
- Ability to wireframe / provide mockups
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Experience marketing SaaS products
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people – for real! Our culture is unlike anywhere else, as we model ourselves on a pro-sports team where all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do, constantly challenging you to improve yourself and your team. Expect to work with some of the smartest and most interesting StoreHubbers who are highly effective collaborators
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. We are problem solvers at heart, and we strive to fix issues at their root cause. With a focus on facts and data, we make informed decisions and consider multiple perspectives to find the best solutions
- Embracing Feedback: Courage and Growth. At StoreHub, we highly value the courage to give and receive feedback as an integral part of personal and professional growth. We believe in correcting, teaching, and embracing new ideas fearlessly, holding ourselves and our teammates to high standards to achieve our full potential. Failure is not a setback but an opportunity to learn and grow, and we never shy away from pushing ourselves to be our best
- It’s the Impact that counts. We recognise that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work alone and long hours are not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution. Instead, our model works best for people who highly value teammates who deliver consistent excellence
- Co-created values, a compass to achieve our mission: Communication, Authenticity, Discernment, Courage, Hunger, Impact
At StoreHub, we don’t just offer a job, we offer an experience. In addition to our unique culture, we provide a wide range of perks and benefits to help you thrive:
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters
- Sports eventssponsored by the company, including football, bouldering, basketball, squash, and more
- Team building activitiesto help you bond and collaborate with your teammates
- Robust employee engagement framework with different activities every month to help you connect and build relationships with amazing Hubbers from other departments
- Reflection and feedback culture, with monthly one-on-ones with your coach to help you grow and receive in-depth individual feedback
- Career progression map to help you build your own path within your team, with both expert and coach tracks, as well as internal movement opportunities to other departments
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Free Nespresso coffee to fuel your productivity
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry – ice-cream, snacks, and other yummy treats
- Free Season Parking – no more roadside headaches
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits + Medical Insurance
- Apple MacBooks for everyone to help you do your best work
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit storehub.freshteam.com.