StraighterLine is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing Department.
The Marketing Coordinator provides management and support to the development and delivery of strategic, data-driven marketing campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate can effectively aggregate, analyze, and synthesize data to identify insights and recommendations to optimize marketing efforts and meet business objectives.
- Support the planning, design, creation, and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns for both demand generation and lead nurturing programs.
- Design and build dashboards using data from multiple sources, calculate ROI, and report on performance across channels and against established KPIs.
- Perform analyses and make recommendations to optimize demand generation and engagement efforts, channel utilization, and customer journeys.
- Effectively synthesize data into actionable information and communicate insights in an easily understandable way through presentations and written communication.
- Assist in onboarding new brands with disparate data sources into a connected cohesive marketing reporting environment.
- Gather and interpret market and competitive intelligence including competitive marketing campaign tactics, and specifically within the education industry sector.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in existing market automation and intelligence platform(s) to drive better analytics and reporting capabilities.
- Collaborate within the Marketing department to offer project management support and on-time asset or project delivery.
- Perform additional ad hoc analysis, as needed, and other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Analytics, Market Research, or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing with hands-on experience tracking, managing, and reporting on multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Advanced process efficiency skills with extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated success using metrics to improve engagement, consideration, and conversion by audience segment/persona.
- Knowledge and use of Google Analytics (GA4) and Google Tag Manager to pull insights for website marketing on website use, conversions, and down-stream metrics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Email, Display, etc.
- Experience with marketing campaign automation and CRM platforms, e.g. HubSpot; Salesforce.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative environment while keeping multiple projects on schedule.
- Ability to forge strong interpersonal relationships within the department, with other departments, and with external audiences.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, and initiative on a daily basis.
- Experience working with minimal direction, with a keen ability to leverage business sense to guide decision-making.
StraighterLine is the leading provider of high-quality, affordable, online courses that help learners earn college credit and meet their professional goals. Each year, 150,000 learners take one of StraighterLine’s 215 courses to upskill into new careers or earn credit from over 2,000 colleges and universities worldwide. StraighterLine works with institutions and corporate partners to provide their students and employees with flexible education options that allow them to work and learn at their own pace. Visit www.straighterline.com for more information.
Follow us on social media