In the digital age, content rules. More people are now involved in creating and distributing content, than ever before. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters. Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share. So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
Beyond a headless CMS, we are building an open composable content platform. Infinite customization capabilities, the largest open-source community, and a broad open ecosystem.
🙏🏾 Why your role is important at Strapi
Our revenue is growing fast. As a result, we recently raised our $31M Series B and plan to grow faster than ever, so our customer base will.
Customer Success is extremely important at Strapi. Once customers subscribe to Strapi, the biggest is to come. Making sure customers successfully go live, see the value, and feel comfortable asking for support is critical. By supporting them in their Strapi journey, we assure sustainable revenue and are able to create strong relations that will lead to expansion and revenue increase.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will lead our Customer Success organization into the next phase of growth. Reporting directly to our CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and being part of the leadership team, this position will have a huge impact on the future of our company.
As a Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for an existing Customer Success team that is forecasted to double in size by end of 2022. you will lead the strategic direction and management of the Customer Success engine to fine-tune, optimize, scale, and successfully help the company meet its short and long-term objectives.
You will co-define with the CEO and other go-to-market teams (Marketing and Sales) the vision for how our Customer Success team operates and functions daily, and then execute the plan to make it happen. You will learn from our existing team and drawing from their extensive experience and success, bring new perspectives and solutions to enable exponential growth and greater market share penetration. As a trusted advisor, the Head of Customer Success must be an authentic collaborator, strong leader, and proactive, strategic problem solver.
This role is remote. We’re looking for a person based in the USA.
📋 What will my job look like on a daily basis?
- Map strategy: Lead, set strategy, to make sure customers achieve their objectives, are satisfied, and maintain their usage of Strapi.
- Develop and scale the team: Design the org structure and strategy with our recruiting team to aggressively hire top-notch managers and individual contributors and continuously develop new and existing customer success team members.
- Build systems and processes: Partner and guide our Customer Success team, and front-line managers to optimize and transform our current systems, processes, and analytics.
- Focus on data: Build upon our existing metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use data to guide decisions for future growth and relevant strategy proposals.
- Plan programs: Partner with our Sales & Product team on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through our customer portfolio.
💙 About you:
- Customer Success experience for a complex open-source/SaaS solution, ideally a DevTool or a CMS, with experience with both self-serve and enterprise customers.
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization.
- Experience in successfully taking a company from ~$1M to ~$20M in ARR.
- Built and lead a world-class Customer Success organization.
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, hiring and rallying a team around those goals, and leveraging data to help you achieve those goals via methodical execution.
- Successful track record of maintaining on a long term a fortune 500 customers portfolio.
- Experience in selling vertical software to a range of buyer personas in a large total addressable market.
- Be able to manage relationships with other people who are part of the leadership team.
👾 Strapi benefits:
- Work from anywhere: We’re a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: We win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You’ll always be up to date: We’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: From day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Bi-annual offsites: We gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
- Mental health support: We offer unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists.
💥 Our Talent Acquisition process:
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- First video call with the CEO (1h).
- Technical assessment.
- Assessment debriefing with the CEO and the CUSO (1 hour).
- Team meetings (2×30 minutes with a few Strapiers).
- Values assessment (1 hour with our Head of People).
- Closing interview.
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
It is important to us to create an accessible and inclusive candidate experience. Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the hiring and interview process.
🎉 Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi’s mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!
📖 Want to learn more about us?
Take a look at our open positions on our Careers Website | Join our community and read our latest news at Strapi’s blog!
Follow us on social media