More people are now involved in creating and distributing content, than ever before. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
Beyond a headless CMS, we are building an open composable content platform. Infinite customization capabilities, the largest open-source community, and a broad open ecosystem.
As a whole, Strapi has a caring, transparent and collaborative culture, but every team creates within it its own energy and environment.
At Strapi, we don’t expect you to meet all of the requirements – If you believe in what you have to contribute and in your ability to elevate the team, we want to hear about your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken the chance.
🙏🏾 Why your role is important at Strapi
- This role is remote from one of the following countries: Germany, Poland, and Italy.
📋 What will my job look like on a daily basis?
- Oversee communication campaigns for various product releases in partnership with the product team.
- Support and train the sales team and channel partners with case studies, sales collaterals, etc
- Collaborate with the VP Marketing and Head of Demand Gen to execute on OKRs and initiatives
- Market, customers, and competitors research and analysis
💙 About you:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing in the software industry, preferably in web development or open-source software
- Strong understanding of the developer persona and web development tools, technologies, and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in creating product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering teams
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating and managing content such as blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and video tutorials
- Love challenging and deep complex solving environment
- Bonus if you already worked in a remote company before
👾 Strapi benefits:
- Work from anywhere: We’re a remote-first company, so we can work wherever our home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: We win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You’ll always be up to date: We’ll cover all hardware and software needed, so you’re always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: From day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Offsite: We all gather physically or virtually twice a year.
- Mental health support: We offer Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists.
- Emergency days: 5 paid days per year (minimum), for each Strapier in trouble (miscarriage, grief, domestic violence, sick kids or dependants) who needs a day or a few days off to manage it.
💥 Our Talent Acquisition process:
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- First video call with the Talent Acquisition Team or the hiring Manager
- Technical assessment & Assessment debriefing
- Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
- Call with the Head of the Department
- References check
- Values assessment
More details here: https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVOMEXZ58=/
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details.
🎉 Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi’s mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyles, and challenges, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!
It is important to us to create an accessible and inclusive candidate experience. Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the hiring and interview process.