GeoComply is one of the fastest-growing startups in North America. Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a pre-IPO tech “Unicorn”, we were named by Fast Company as the number one “Most Innovative Enterprise Company” in 2022. Located in Vancouver, Canada, we have ten offices globally, five of which are in major North American cities.
Operating at the center of a new generation for cybersecurity, we’re uniquely positioned to help partners make better risk-based decisions, utilising our ten-plus years of historical geolocation data. Detecting fraud for Financial Institutions and protecting valuable Media & Entertainment content are issues we can directly address by applying geolocation.
- Be responsible for the management and growth of a small number of key Accounts to increase their solution footprint and expand our reach across their business divisions.
- Understand your customer’s business-critical issues and drive value-led sales conversations to articulate the impact and Return On Investment our solutions will have on their business.
- Build strong C-level and Director level relationships, mapping key influencers to ensure we have strategic reach across accounts, wide and deep.
- Lead your virtual account teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience to ensure the clients choose us as a valued long-term partner.
- Develop expert knowledge of the gaming sector to become a trusted advisor to your customers.
- This segment represents a huge opportunity for us and we are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and eager to develop their career in a fast-growing business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and execute account plans and strategies to identify and map out business opportunities to expand the existing footprint and target new areas for growth within each account.
- Working closely with your Customer Success Team to manage and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews and Executive Business Reviews.
- Collaborating with virtual account teams to support your account growth strategy, whilst ensuring the customer receives a world-class experience.
- Be proficient in presenting and demonstrating the GeoComply set of solutions and the value they deliver to our customers. Experience in Value-based selling is essential.
- Deliver consistent pipeline growth to enable you to meet quota-based targets.
- Reporting and documenting engagement and forecasting.
- You want to work in an exciting, constantly adapting, dynamic and fun environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing strategic enterprise accounts.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic account plans to drive growth.
- Have a strong focus on delivering an excellent customer experience, to drive mutual success.
- Experience in value-based selling, managing the full sales cycle, objection handling and closing the sale.
- Be a highly collaborative individual with the ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Be self-reliant, excited to be in a ‘start-up’ environment and be creative in your approach.
- Have a track record of success, meeting sales quotas and driving pipeline.
- You will be willing to travel up to at least 30% of your working time for conferences & meetings.
Bonus Points If You
- Have knowledge of the iGaming industry
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us:
We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fueled that momentum with the expansion into new markets – media & entertainment and fintech.
We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work:There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
Follow us on social media