Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning — powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed — however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
Stride is a community of passionate leaders. Whether teachers, engineers, curriculum writers, or financial managers — whatever your expertise or role, we all work to empower futures through learning. And changing the trajectory of learning itself is one of our greatest missions. Join us in developing more effective ways to learn and helping learners build the skills and confidence they need to make their way forward in life.
As a Product Marketing Specialist for career and college prep, you will be a member of a fast-paced, end-to-end corporate marketing department that strives to continually test new approaches to improve performance. Reporting to the Sr Director of Product Marketing, you will use your knowledge of marketing best practices and your strategic planning skills to better attract, retain, and increase satisfaction among students and families. You will be the voice of the customer for new programs and segments, working closely with members of the product, research, social media, and creative teams, as well as with our schools. Our diverse team values your contributions, thrives on collaboration, and celebrates successes together. Your role will be to ensure that our value proposition inspires prospective parents and teens, thus supporting Stride’s overall enrollment goals.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and driving marketing strategy through multiple channels to attract and engage students and families to the career prep program at Stride K12-powered schools. Responsibilities include working closely with the marketing department various business teams, having a deep understanding of our growing offerings, developing campaigns to drive awareness of enhancements and partnerships, and developing and supporting events. The Product Marketing Manager will also coordinate with the enrollment team and support the Sr Director in monitoring content performance across all Stride web assets to optimize engagement and conversion.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans that communicate the career and college prep value proposition and increase engagement and conversion with families and teens
- Work closely with the product team and our schools to ensure families are aware of new programs, events, and product features
- Collaborate cross-functionally to plan and manage launches of new schools, programs and enhancements to maximize enrollment and participation opportunities at each school
- Develop and monitor research and trends to address key family/teen areas of concerns and interests
- Assist in monitoring performance of web content across Stride web assets and develop plan to optimize content with content team
- Work with other marketing department teams to enhance Stride’s overall product and segment marketing
- Make updates to websites, collateral, and enrollment scripts and emails to better position product and features.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Five+ years of experience in corporate marketing department or agency, ideally focusing on multi-channel, integrated digital marketing strategy and planning
- Experience working on comprehensive marketing strategy and execution in B2C and D2C markets
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to use data to develop actionable plans to achieve specific outcomes
- Track record of managing complex marketing projects/program management
- Ability to research, champion, and implement new marketing trends
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills and highly comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.); Web proficiency.
- Ability to clear required background check
- Understanding of website monitoring tools and performance
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is virtual and open to residents of the 50 states, D.C.
Compensation & Benefits: Stride, Inc. considers a person’s education, experience, and qualifications, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value when determining a new employee’s salary level. Salaries will differ based on these factors, the position’s level and expected contribution, and the employee’s benefits elections. Offers will typically be in the bottom half of the range.
- We anticipate the salary range to be $65,676 to $128,483. Eligible employees may receive a bonus. This salary is not guaranteed, as an individual’s compensation can vary based on several factors. These factors include, but are not limited to, geographic location, experience, training, education, and local market conditions. Stride offers a robust benefits package for eligible employees that can include health benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.