Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies – from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups – use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
The GTM Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and leaders across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join the Global Sales Enablement team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. The AMER Enablement Lead will drive continuous enablement in the Americas to ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization leveraging strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
What you’ll do
- Execute regional enablement programs, including weekly series and new hire training.
- Balance global programs with regional priorities.
- Be an advocate for the sales team and provide a feedback loop for cross-functional teams.
- Build and deliver enablement to support sales skills training and change management.
- Partner with regional leaders to build offsite agendas and execute enablement sessions.
- Build champions among sales managers to support and scale programs, maximizing impact.
- Strategize, breaking down complex problems into ambitious goals and clear milestones.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create the best programs possible at scale for your regional stakeholders.
- Focus on execution, Impact, and results.
- Innovate, leveraging adult learning best practices, to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Build and execute a vision for sales enablement in AMER that increases Stripe’s sales excellence, identifying learning needs and partnering with leaders to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact.
- Scope, source, and build enablement at scale, putting regional processes in place to support crowd-sourced knowledge-sharing.
- Determine KPIs for regional enablement and manage to clear performance goals.
- Partner with internal teams including Product Marketing, Sales, and Operations to build sales collateral and enablement content relevant to the sellers in the region.
- Contribute to the global sales enablement strategy.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Minimum of 11+ years of experience, with extensive experience specifically in Sales or Sales Enablement in a fast growth company setting
- A proven track record in building successful training and development programs at scale
- Ability to work cross-functionally with senior leaders and subject matter experts
- Extraordinary communication skills and executive presence
- Ability to influence teams, motivating them to engage with available resources and deliver results
- A strong operational background with a track record of making data-driven decisions
- Experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment, balancing strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale
- Sales methodology and sales coaching
- Sales experience
- An advanced degree or certificate in an educational arena
Hybrid work at Stripe
Our Chicago, Dublin, and Singapore teams spend at least 50% of their time in their local offices. We believe that more in-person interactions will contribute to better results for our employees and Stripe. Increased office time allows for improved collaboration, efficiency, and informal learning opportunities, fostering a stronger community and building our culture. We will apply the insights gained from these initial three locations to continue refining our hybrid approach.
Pay and benefits
The annual US base salary range for this role is $148,100 – $209,000. For sales roles, the range provided is the role’s On Target Earnings (“OTE”) range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions/sales bonuses target and annual base salary for the role. This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Stripe and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location. Applicants interested in this role and who are not located in the US may request the annual salary range for their location during the interview process.
Additional benefits for this role may include: equity, company bonus or sales commissions/bonuses; 401(k) plan; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and wellness stipends.