Stuart (Geopost) is a sustainable 🌱 last-mile logistics company that connects retailers and e-merchants to a fleet of geolocalised couriers across several countries in Europe.
Our Mission 🚀
We are an impact-driven company that aims to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable. We are committed to creating a new standard for urban deliveries that meet today’s environmental and social challenges while offering a premium delivery experience blending speed, flexibility and convenience.
Our motto: “Make every delivery a moment all of us can truly celebrate!” More than 3000+ leading brands already partner with us across Restaurants, Grocery, Retail & Luxury, eCommerce and Professional Services to deliver all types of goods at the tap of a button. Stuart is a highly diverse and inclusive company of 800+ employees with 90+ nationalities working across France 🇫🇷, Italy 🇮🇹, Poland 🇵🇱, Portugal 🇵🇹, Spain 🇪🇸 and the U.K. 🇬🇧
It’s the right moment and the right place for us to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high. And guess what? You can help us fulfil our vision 🙌
We are looking for a Director, Global Marketing and Communications to run our Global Marketing team managing both a central team, as well as local marketing resources. This person will join an extremely fast-paced environment and will be responsible for defining our Global Marketing strategies focused on helping deliver our growth (lead acquisition) and brand awareness objectives.
We are looking for a commercially-minded marketeer with a clearly demonstrated ability to quickly understand business operations and strategy and translate these into simple, yet powerful core marketing objectives tied to tangible business results. Located in our Paris or London office, you will be responsible for a global, centralised team of 20+ people working across Paid Marketing, Content, Brand and Communications. You will work closely with local markets to drive our business performance and also engage with central teams to improve on the communication of our value proposition
Managing the marketing function, you will broadly be responsible for two major outcomes; i) creating an effective and scalable lead-generation machine and ii) building Stuart’s brand through creation and dissemination of thought leadership content, with the goal of driving organic lead acquisition.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Working with senior leadership in a highly-visible and key partnership role to create, implement, and report on group-level marketing strategy across all Stuart products focused on delivering our ambitious revenue goals while driving global Brand awareness
- Being commercially-minded and data-focused, translating corporate objectives into aligned marketing growth strategies, proactively partnering with local business units to gather needs and optimise delivery against them
- Executing all aspects of marketing strategy to acquire and grow medium sized and enterprise customers globally
- Quickly identifying the key levers required to cost-effectively accelerate our lead generation activities, leveraging a diverse toolkit of paid, outbound and organic strategies to maximise inbound leads
- Partnering with local sales teams to understand how we can improve end-to-end lead conversion, as well as create ways to engage key strategic prospects
- Driving Stuart’s Brand Awareness across both Customers and Couriers, while emphasizing our value proposition in the Food, Grocery and Retail segments
- Bringing a strong analytical mindset and guiding our thinking on how to measure and optimise ROI for marketing activities, as well as championing the creation of a clear reporting process to measure and track performance
- Creating and embedding a culture of high performance and data driven marketing, owning the marketing budget and optimising resource allocation to maximise ROI
- Owning the website and self-service onboarding experience to help step change our web-based client acquisition strategy
- Building the Marketing expansion go-to-market strategy in new geographies and implementation, collaborating with Country General Managers, Commercial and Operations teams.
- Being the central point of contact for everything related to Corporate Communications and Crisis management at a company level.
What do we need from you? 😎
- Commercially oriented B2B marketing leader, combining strategic thinking and strong execution qualities.
- Proven ability to drive accountability through creation of scalable marketing mechanisms delivering a track record of hitting and overachieving marketing KPI targets
- 12+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably technology and SaaS, including ownership of product and digital marketing.
- Track record of successful demand generation and measurement, supporting consistent success and return on investment
- Experience in managing distributed teams in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment, with a demonstrated ability to build and align a team against that backdrop.
- Highly experienced in roles that require collaboration with sales and in market teams.
- Ambitious, results-oriented, prepared to roll up the sleeves and operate highly actively in the market.
- Highly self-motivated and organised
- An agile and experimental test and learn approach
- Good listener with strong communication skills, applied internally and externally to information gathering, influencing and negotiating.
- You are considered naturally positive, approachable, with a sense of humour and high levels of personal energy.
- You are considered a leader that supports and coaches the achievement of team goals over personal success, both a great coach and team player
- 20-30% travel in role expected
Want to put a smile on our faces?
- Experience in a Tech startup or environment
- Experience in Product Marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Employer Branding
- Experience in the Logistics or transport / last-mile industry. Interest in last-mile, mobility, ecom & omnichannel transformation.
The stuff you wanna know 😉
- Family-friendly work-life balance – hybrid work home and flexible hours 🏡
- Ticket Restaurant by Swile (€13 daily with 60% paid by the company) 🥗
- Unlimited access to Udemy for all your learning and development needs 📚Stuart Academy with regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks 🎓
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awareness first! Wellness Allowance (€40 monthly) to use in any gym or sport class 🧘
- Private healthcare (70% paid by the company) provided by Alan 🧑⚕️
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 – 5) 🚇
- Work in an international, dynamic, and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development 🎉
- Family-friendly work-life balance – hybrid work home and flexible hours🏡
- Food allowance £200 monthly (groceries/restaurants/food apps etc) 🥗
- Unlimited access to Udemyfor all your learning and development needs 📚
- Stuart Academywith regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks 🎓
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awarenessfirst! Wellness Allowance (£40 monthly) to use in any gym or sport class 🧘
- Cycle to work scheme withSantander Cycles 🚲
- Full Private healthcareprovided by AXA (including dental and optical) 🧑⚕️
- Pensionis taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- 30-Day Work Abroad policy– work from anywhere!
- Work in an international, diverse, dynamic and passionateteam with a company culture focused on learning and development 🎉
- 5 months of maternity leavecovered by Stuart! 🤰🏻
At Stuart, we believe that employees today want to evolve in collaborative, high-growth environments where they can demonstrate their abilities and thrive both professionally and personally. We are convinced that employees need to find alignment between their inner values and their company’s culture and mission to unlock their full potential. We work to create a culture of empowerment, continuous learning and growth where everyone can bring expertise, own projects and easily measure their impact 🙌
Stuart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status 💙
Please note: Our Talent Acquisition Team is international coming from across the world 🌍 We kindly ask you to please submit your CV and application in English so that it can be reviewed correctly (unless the job posting is in a language other than English). Thank you 🤗
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.