Studio Science is seeking a self-motivated Account Executive to grow the work of our product design and development practice. This sales role will directly support and fuel the product team’s growth.
Proven experience selling digital product design and/or development in a professional services setting is required for this role.
The ideal candidate will be a consultative salesperson with a problem-solver mindset, striving to deliver value to clients. This role reports to our VP of Marketing and Business Development.
Our digital product design team has been wildly successful with a hand-picked selection of Fortune 500 companies, and it is our desire to scale these services to many more enterprise accounts.
A flexible, earnest, and creative thinker, the successful candidate will be supported by a hands-on sales leader and an expert practice manager, and will lead all aspects of the sales cycle—from lead generation to deal closure.
An autonomous self-starter, they will be comfortable working alone or with a team and must be able to source and drive new opportunities and grow existing accounts.
Experience developing & nurturing strategic client relationships is a necessity.
- Develop business opportunities within enterprise accounts
- Work alongside the marketing team to successfully attract leads and opportunities
- Execute the sales cycle in its entirety, guiding prospects from the lead phase through to contract, and close
- Flexible and adaptable, this role will act primarily as a Hunter, with the ability to be a Farmer when needed
- Ability to write proposals accurately articulating solutions
- Ability to thrive in an environment of continual feedback; address stressful situations with poise, understanding and tact
- A proven track record of selling product design, UX design, and digital product development work to enterprise companies
- Consultant / problem-solver mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Must be comfortable working in both short and long sales cycles
- Must be experienced building relationships with enterprise clients and presenting to CxO level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds
- Experience selling creative/technical services, and/or digital products/SaaS
On-target earning range: $140,000-$170,000
This consists of a 50/50 split between base compensation and commissions.
About Studio Science
We help businesses design with people. Simply put, we believe every person deserves experiences that work better. We intentionally design systems to help our clients evolve with their customers’ needs. We recognize that business evolution and change are hard. We believe that honesty is the only policy, that none of us are as smart as all of us, and that being great is a choice.
Studio Science provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Science complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
It is not typical to be hired at or near the top of the range for a given role at Studio Science. Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Studio Science. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other team members. We expect the majority of candidates who are offered roles at our studio will land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.