We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a ‘team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is a financial technology company that allows businesses of all sizes to receive payments quickly and simply, both in-store and online. Named as Europe’s fastest-growing company in the Inc. 5000, SumUp supports over 3 million merchants globally and operates in 34 markets across Europe, the U.S., Brazil and Chile. With its card terminals and online services relied upon by businesses of all sizes from DHL to black cab drivers – SumUp is the partner of choice for small businesses from every walk of life.
Who you are:
SumUp seeks a Partner Manager who will manage all of our partner programs, including our Local Partner Community, a group of over 20,000 local-business advocates who refer leads. The Partner Manager will drive channel vision and strategy, own lifecycle communication with partners from application to activation and onboarding, motivate our sales teams to recruit partners, and manage communication with our partners, including emails and a Facebook Group, which has 2,000 members.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize the Local Partners program, which includes levers to recruit more partners and activating existing partners
- Streamline current processes for the program
- Measure and synthesize results across new, existing and churned partners, and make strategic recommendations to grow the channel
- Create and execute marketing plans to incentivize and drive partner productivity through scaled channels like email, text, web, and phone
- Create and execute sales training and enablement plans to drive awareness and adoption of the Local Partner Program amongst Inside and Outside Sales reps
- Inspire and engage our Local Partner community on social media channels with helpful content and an authentic voice that reflects SumUp values
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in channel management, channel marketing, partner marketing, partner management, outside sales, or sales enablement
- Experience using data to make decisions
- Excel and Salesforce proficiency
- Exceptional track record of driving revenue directly or through partnerships
- Experience with small-to-medium sized businesses and/or point-of-sale systems
- Consultative with strong ability to problem solve with partners to achieve their specific objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in SaaS, fintech, and/or banking is a plus
Benefits & More:
- We’re a truly global team of 3200+ people from 60+ countries, working to help small businesses across 3 continents.
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, along with too many to list!
- Benefits that holistically support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing
- Career Coaching & Development
- 4 weeks of annual PTO plus 11 paid holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Plan and Paid Parental leave
- Special Leaves including Birthday (1 day), Wedding (3 days), Wellness (1 per quarter), Volunteering (2 days)
- Sabbatical after every 3 years of employment
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.