Our customers get through their inboxes twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn’t stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, and tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As a Sales Manager overseeing Mid-Market & Product -Led Sales, you will be responsible for driving success with the core sales motion at Superhuman. You will
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Account Executives and SDRs aligned to our “velocity” motion at Superhuman. The velocity motion comprises SMB-MM accounts aligned to our product-led sales initiatives
- Develop AEs & SDRs for career growth within the growing Superhuman Sales organization
- Actively participate in level-up customer on-sites, calls, and any other assistance your team needs in getting deals closed
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate the individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Actively use and be proficient in tools such as salesforce.com, Gong.io, and Pocus.com to manage our sales process, and set standards for performance metrics
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 7+ years of relevant professional sales experience, with…
- 4+ years in a closing role (selling a B2B SaaS products) preferred
- 1-2+ years managing, hiring, and training Account Executives and SDRs to achieve performance goals
- Experience managing a team that owns the full sales cycle
- Experience managing and building a hybrid sales motion that includes inbound and outbound cycles and product-led sales to drive new logo acquisition and expansion.
- Excellent Communicator: Ability to to effectively and succinctly communicate needs and drive action through verbal and written communication often asynchronously.
- Leadership: Proven track record in training, recruiting, and hiring sales representatives and then leading them to success and excellence in sales process and forecasting.
- Delight and Empathy: You enjoy creating delight and moments of pleasant surprise for both internal stakeholders, your direct team, and customers
- Data-driven: You know how to define, measure, and manage sales funnel metrics to coach drive sales process improvements and coach sales representatives to excellence
- Strategic Ownership: Ability to prioritize and define the most strategic initiatives for our product-led sales motion of which you will act as the GM.
- Relationship Builder: You place a high value on building strong relationships internally and externally and know the importance of cross-functional collaboration in driving sales execution.
- Bias Towards Action: Speed matters. Takes rapid and decisive steps forward, even in the face of uncertainty, recognizing action is the catalyst for progress and growth.
- Location: We’re open to you joining us in our San Francisco office or from a home office anywhere in North or South America.
SALARY INFO 💸
The Sales Manager, Mid-Market & PLS role spans several internal levels and a wide breadth of experience at Superhuman. Our compensation band reflects the potentially broad range of candidates and experience levels that we are open to hiring for this role.
The OTE for this role range from $220,000 – $235,000 USD. The OTE range does not reflect total compensation, which, beyond base salary and commission also includes benefits and company stock options.
We are open to candidates in the US, Canada, or Latin America. We take a locally informed approach to non-US-based compensation and will be able to share ranges based on your country of residence.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, and 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 13 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Days, Flexible Holidays, and a company-wide Winter Break.
- Generous parental, caregiver, healthcare, and compassionate leave policies.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Free access to Calm and Taskhuman.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.