Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, helping over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we’ve grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue. With impressive year-on-year growth, profitable and significant cash in the bank as well as strong forecasted growth for the sector globally, we are well on the way to achieve our ultimate goal of becoming the leading marketing analytics platform, with the intention of taking the company public.
Today we’re a team of 350+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team. Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we’re action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
It all started from a Google t-shirt… Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.
Supermetrics has found great success in their product-led growth both within self-serve and sales-assisted sales motions which has propelled the business to €50m+ ARR today.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business with big market potential, globally leading investors and at a stage of significant growth and evolution. You will be part of our global, commercially oriented technology partnership team surrounded by a passionate, high-caliber team. This role is the first one in the team located in the US. As a part of our team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and expanding one of the world’s leading marketing technology data businesses.
At present, we process an impressive 15% of the global digital ad spend through our network of over 150 data sources, many of which are direct partners, such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
We strongly believe that easily accessible data is vital for marketers when making informed decisions. As a result, we offer one of the most comprehensive portfolios of data destinations in the industry and continue to expand our reach, with Monday.com being our latest addition. Our deep-rooted partnerships throughout the ecosystem provide you with the exceptional opportunity to develop, define, and influence products in direct collaboration with industry giants like Google.
With the introduction of Supermetrics Hub, we are seamlessly integrating our data pipeline capabilities and unique market position to deliver unparalleled value that empowers marketers at every level.
Our new product strategy brings an opportunity to create new partnerships, especially within the Insights and Activation layers. Some of our existing partners, for example Google and Amazon, can have multiple roles in our ecosystem. They can be a data source, a data destination, and provide services for us to run our data pipeline and to build Supermetrics Hub.
In this role:
You will be responsible for driving growth through the different technology partnerships Supermetrics has. The primary duties of a Technology Partnerships Manager includes:
- Partnerships: Establish, nurture, and manage partnerships to enhance the company’s product offerings, expand market reach, drive sales & revenue and improve competitive advantage. Build framework, system and operations to effectively manage different types of partners with other internal stakeholders.
- Cross-functional and Stakeholder Collaboration: Work closely with internal teams, such as product, marketing, sales, and operations, to align corporate development and partnership initiatives with company-wide objectives and ensure a unified approach to growth. Maintain open communication with external stakeholders, including investors, board members, and industry partners, providing updates on corporate development and partnership initiatives and progress.
This position is for you if you have:
- Proven expertise in driving technology partnerships in a rapidly growing global software company, with a track record of significantly impacting revenue.
- Understanding of SaaS/subscription software business operating in an ecosystem with a large number of partners.
- Understanding of the Martech, Adtech and data tech spaces isn’t mandatory but would be a big plus.
- In-depth understanding of the factors that contribute to successful, sustainable, win-win partnerships over the long-term.
- Logical and systematic approach to thinking, with an ability to understand the interconnections and relationships within larger systems.
- Possess a capacity for flexible thinking, able to approach problem-solving in innovative and unconventional ways, breaking away from conventional thinking patterns.
- Ability to manage/influence/inspire through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills