We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Performance Marketing Executive to report into our Senior Performance Marketing Manager, this person will be focussed on driving sales across paid digital channels.
This role will be pivotal in supporting our ambitious customer growth objectives, increasing our efficiency and digital maturity on paid marketing channels as well as diversifying our paid channel mix.
Performance Marketing is a fundamental part of Superscript’s growth strategy, and this is a crucial role in the delivery of our business growth objectives.
What you’ll get up to:
- Optimise paid search activity to continuously improve performance against targets, ultimately generating growth in conversions and driving spend efficiency
- Collaborate with Senior Performance Marketing Manager, Campaigns team and wider marketing team to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns through the paid marketing channels on time and within budget
- Test and experiment across paid marketing channels to ensure new opportunities are explored and activity is continuously optimised to acquire customers at an efficient CPA and maximised ROI
- Help develop and implement paid social & display campaigns that are effective, in keeping with industry regulations and drive competitive advantage to deliver growth and enhance our diversification efforts
- Work with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager and Campaigns team to optimise our paid media landing pages, setting up A/B tests and driving improvements in conversion rates
- Analyse campaign performance with a data driven mindset to ensure all campaigns are evaluated appropriately and leverage learnings to inform future campaigns and activity
- Experience in performance marketing and working on ensuring paid campaigns achieve targets and stay within budget
- A desire to work across paid media channels, with a focus on search but helping the business diversification plans on paid social and display
- Analytically minded, able to spot patterns and trends in performance data by channel and draw conclusions and recommendations
- Driven, creative and a result-oriented self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Loves to experiment with a test and learn approach
- Adaptable and loves collaborating with others to achieve common goals
- Confident and articulate in presenting recommendations and results to various stakeholders, and challenging preconceived ideas and theories with evidence and data
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech 🚀
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors 🤗
- 25 days holiday – so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play 🏖
- Hybrid way of working for the perfect work / life balance 🏡
- Vitality private health and dental insurance 🏥
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary) 💰
- Full access to Spill, our mental health platform 🗣
- Cycle to work scheme 🚲
- Latest Apple tech gear & everything you need to be set up for success 🍏
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events 👯♀️
- Central London location 🏙
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gosuperscript.com.
Follow us on social media