We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing, global Business Development team. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and takes initiative to proactively seek out information and insights. As a key member of the Business Development Team, this individual will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, as well as building and maintaining relationships with prospects and existing clients.
This is a fully remote position. We are open to both local and fully remote candidates for this role.
- Connect and build interest with prospects to convey our value proposition effectively and secure qualified meetings for sales.
- Collaborate closely with sales to focus on new business generation and current account expansion.
- Promptly respond and qualify marketing leads via events and web requests.
- Consistently achieve quotas to help meet revenue targets.
- Generate pipeline by prospecting new target accounts.
- Achieve direct outreach goals through sales activities – calls, emails, InMails.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field
- 1+ year(s) experience in a sales and/or sales development role
- Previous metric-driven or quota-achieving role or internship.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively and articulate value to potential customers.
- Desire to learn and further develop your sales skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a self-starter attitude
- Organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage time effectively.
Who We Are:
Suvoda is a global clinical trial technology company that specializes in highly complex, life-sustaining studies in therapeutic areas like oncology, central nervous system, and rare disease. Founded in 2013 by experts in eClinical technologies, Suvoda empowers clinical trial professionals to manage the most urgent moments in the most urgent trials through its IRT, eConsent, and eCOA solutions delivered on a single platform. Headquartered outside Philadelphia, Suvoda also maintains offices in Portland, OR, Barcelona, Spain, Bucharest and Iasi, Romania and Tokyo, Japan. The company consistently boasts a customer satisfaction index of 9 out of 10, an NPS score of 70 in its annual surveys, and has been selected by trial sponsors and CROs to support nearly 1000 trials across 65 countries. To learn more, visit suvoda.com. Follow Suvoda on Twitter and LinkedIn.