Are you equal parts creative and analytical? Are you amazing at engaging consumer segments? Do you love challenging and fast-moving environments? If the answer is yes to all of the above, Suzy is the place for you to help revolutionize an industry! Suzy is a consumer intelligence platform that gives companies actionable insights at the speed of culture. As we continue to grow and expand our reach, we are seeking a talented and strategic Product Marketing Manager to drive our product led growth initiatives.
As the Product Marketing Manager – Product Led Growth, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our product marketing strategies with a focus on driving growth through a customer-centric, self-serve approach. You will collaborate cross-functionally with our product, marketing, and customer success teams to optimize the user journey, enhance product adoption, and ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Developing a comprehensive go-to-market plan, from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, analytics, creative and leadership to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- 5+ years in product marketing, with a focus on product led growth strategies.
- Proficiency in using analytics and marketing automation tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Mixpanel).
- Amazing writing and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience, with a high level of organizational skills and the ability to hit deadlines.
- The ability to be proactive.
- Experience working independently, with fellow team members, and with freelancers.
- We take care of our employees and their families. We have generous health dental and vision benefits, and our 401K plan vests immediately
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing company
- The target base compensation for this role is $132,000 – $155,000.
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Suzy is committed to protecting its customers, employees, partners, and the company as a whole, from damaging acts that are intentional or unintentional. Effective security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every user who interacts with company information/data and systems. It is the responsibility of each individual to help protect company information assets.