Swayable is a fast-growing cloud analytics product that measures public opinion and the impact of messages and advertising content. Top technology and social impact investors, including Y Combinator, back its 30-person team. Founded in 2018 by two physics Ph.D.s, it is led by the former Executive Director for Digital Strategy at the New York Times. Clients include major consumer-facing brands (Airbnb, Square, Paramount Pictures, Amazon, Meta), researchers (MIT, Yale, Stanford), and mission-aligned advocacy campaigns (including multiple Democratic Presidential candidates).
Joining Swayable means being on a team whose work changes the course of history. The technology we develop is at the leading edge of transforming some of the world’s most important campaign organizations and enterprises: combatting disinformation, protecting democracy, and supporting the sustainable growth of consumer-facing brands.
Check out our values & culture deck to learn more about our mission: https://tinyurl.com/4zjchwzs
About the Role:
We are seeking an innovative, ambitious, and proven Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team. This exciting role will lead demand generation, multichannel ABM campaign execution and analytics, expansion/cross-sell campaigns, paid media campaigns development/analytics, SEO analytics, and optimization. This role reports to the VP of Marketing. The ideal candidate is looking for a career-making move and has the ability to create innovative solutions that will help us during this exciting stage of growth at Swayable!
- Own the development and implementation for Demand Generation, creating a comprehensive approach that aligns with company goals and go-to-market strategy.
- Break through the noise with innovative demand-generation ideas and programs to get us noticed and create a steady stream of ICP-fit prospects.
- Build and manage a best-in-class demand generation side of the Marketing team to perform against pipeline targets, optimize the lead-to-opportunity funnel, and report monthly and quarterly on progress.
- Help refine a marketing systems stack to enable agile, effective marketing performance.
- Set KPIs to synchronize marketing and sales systems, leverage and manage CRM and marketing automation tools to measure, track, and analyze marketing performance.
- Closely partner with Sales leadership to ensure alignment with go-to-market; work closely with the BDRs to continually refine qualification criteria and sales handoff enablement.
- Design integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness and demand while testing new engagement strategies. Storyboard messaging and storylines for inclusion in integrated marketing campaigns.
Your Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- 3+ years of proven success leading and scaling the demand generation function at a SaaS startup company.
- Previous track record setting and implementing successful demand gen strategy in experimental, fast-paced startup environments
- Proven ability to cater to complex go-to-market structures, spanning multiple tech categories, use cases, and persona segments
- A solid balance of art and science – creativity in ideating integrated marketing campaigns and business mindset in efficiently managing goals, numbers, and operations
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation tools, ABM, Digital Ads, and web analytics + optimization tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to distill meaning out of data and translate it into action
- Proactive communicator. Excellent writing skills, in particular
- Startup experience
- Experience in data platforms or analytics markets a plus
- Interest in advocacy a plus
$105,000 – $125,000 a year
The base salary range for this role is between $105-125k. The actual salary offered will be determined based on factors such as relevant experience, qualifications, and the successful candidate’s overall fit within our organization. The compensation package will also include Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), and PTO.
This is a hybrid role based out of our New York City HQ.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law. The team especially encourages applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.