We’re Sweep, a no-code editor to manage GTM motions on Salesforce. Once connected, Sweep creates a visual environment that allows you to customize business processes and deploy them directly to Salesforce – in a click.
What will you do at Sweep?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. As the first new hire into the Sales organization, the successful candidate will play a critical role in shaping and developing the demand generation process and establishing a strong foundation for future growth. You’re right for the role if you know yourself to be a self-starter who can thrive in an environment where the sales structure is still evolving.
The ideal candidate has experience in social/ community selling and relishes the opportunity to create a strong personal + professional brand in those forums.
- Generate new business opportunities by identifying and reaching out to potential clients via email, phone, social media, and online communities.
- Understand prospective clients’ needs, pain points, and business objectives. Experience selling to RevOps or in the Salesforce ecosystem is a plus
- Set meetings for the Sales team to follow up with qualified leads and manage the handover process.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to develop social selling strategies and content.
- Provide data driven insights that inform needs from product and marketing to support sales.
We are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales development, lead generation, or inside sales.
- Familiarity with social selling and community selling.
- Strong understanding of SaaS sales cycles and the ability to conduct consultative selling.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. You’re extremely coachable- willing to receive and implement feedback.
- Positive attitude, driven, and self-motivated. Competitors welcome.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-growing company, Sweep.io is the place for you. We are committed to providing our employees with a dynamic work environment, opportunities for growth and career advancement, and a chance to make a significant impact. Apply today and join our exciting team!
The salary range for this full-time position in NY is $55,000-$70,000 / year + bonus + equity + benefits.
Sweep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.