At Swimm, our mission is to help engineering teams radically improve their knowledge of the code with Continuous Documentation, a paradigm for documentation pioneered by Swimm, for creating, maintaining, and finding code documentation as part of the regular development workflow. Swimm’s patented platform allows engineers to build documentation that includes “live” snippets and tokens from the codebase that Auto-sync every time the code changes. With Swimm, Continuous Documentation becomes an integral part of the development lifecycle, making it a must for organizations that need to scale fast while maintaining the knowledge on their codebase.
We are proud to be one of the top 3 best startups to work for by dun&bradstreet!
Swimm is an early-stage startup eager to impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. In November 2021, Swimm launched its free open beta and announced a $27.6 million Series A funding round; Swimm’s total funding to date is $33.3 million.
This position is full-time, working at least four days a week from Swimm’s office in NYC.
About the role:
We’re looking for a driven Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team! In this role, you’ll be working closely with Marketing and Sales to help drive Swimm’s platform. You’ll be developing new business opportunities through outbound prospecting, email campaigns, and inbound lead follow-up.
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- Generate new business pipeline through outbound prospecting activities and inbound lead follow-up.
- Maintain sales data through Salesforce that will influence monthly/quarterly sales reports, pipelines, forecasts, etc.
- Research and evaluate prospects prior to engagement.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build a sales strategy for generating new prospects.
Your qualifications and experience:
- 1+ years of SaaS SDR experience – with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in cold emailing and generating new leads.
- Experience in driving sales calls from an inbound lead pipeline.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement.
- Salesforce knowledge and use of tools like Hubspot and Apollo.
- Excellent spoken and written English, additional languages – Advantage.
Bonus if you have:
- Background working in sales for a developer tool company.
What makes the Swimm team special?
“I feel really connected to the organic structure, where we are consulted and our opinions are taken into account. This makes me feel like my views are both significant and important.” – Swimm team member.
“Everyone here is friendly and fun and we’re a really tight team. We immediately make an effort to get to know anyone new and make them feel at home.” – Swimm team member.
- Our people are like no other. Our team is innovative, vibrant, and passionate about bringing new solutions to our developer audience.
- Our 4 incredible co-founders lead and operate with transparency.
- Employees are directly involved in decision-making across the company.
- We’re a flat organization that emphasizes employee well-being and work-life balance.
- We have a dedicated People Ops team whose focus is bettering employee experience.
- Our people come from diverse, nontraditional backgrounds and are given growth opportunities and resources to develop their talents in areas they’re interested in.
Compensation and benefits:
OTE salary range: $70,000/yr – $100,000/yr
Our Swimmers take care of business and we take care of them. Swimm works hard to provide our team with a generous benefits package because when you join the Swimm team, you are a true partner.
- Competitive base salary plus options.
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work hours.
- Commuter allowance to get to our NY office.
- Generous PTO.
Swimm is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit swimm.io.
Follow us on social media