At Swimm, our mission is to help engineering teams radically improve their knowledge of their code through continuous and auto-synced documentation. With Swimm, Continuous Documentation becomes an integral part of the development lifecycle, making it a must for organizations that need to move fast while maintaining the knowledge on their codebase. Swimm’s platform allows engineers to build documentation that includes “live” snippets and tokens from the codebase that auto-sync every time the code changes.
We are proud to be one of the top 3 best startups to work for by dun&bradstreet!
Swimm’s total funding to date is $33.3 million. Its last round was led by Insight Partners.
One of Swimm’s growth pillars is the Head of Sales, who will be responsible for generating new revenue for Swimm – managing the sales cycle from prospects to close. This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact and build things from the ground up.
This position is full-time, working at least four days a week from Swimm’s office in NYC.
A glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales, building and growing relationships with potential clients, and converting leads.
- Responsible for handling the complete sales cycle of clients (mostly in the Americas) to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue objectives, from lead to closed-won.
- Develop accurate forecasts, and manage sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Success, Solution Engineering, Product, Finance, and Engineering to successfully drive technically unique or complex sales processes forward.
- Deliver relevant customer feedback to Marketing, Product, and Engineering.
- 4+ years of sales experience with early stage B2B Developer Tool SaaS companies, pushing ARR from $100K+ to $1m and beyond.
- Organized approach with a demonstrated successful track record and ability to prioritize and manage multiple leads at a time
- Ability to identify relevant influencers and decision-makers in the companies and explain Swimm’s value and services to various stakeholders
- Ability to network and build beneficial business relationships – reaching out to potential clients
- Independent, honest, value-driven, result-oriented, high energy, team-player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Native English speaker
Bonus if you have:
- Experience as a software developer or in another technical role working with code
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent educational background in Business, Marketing, or related field
Compensation and benefits:
OTE salary range: $350,000/yr – $420,000/yr
Our Swimmers take care of business and we take care of them. Swimm works hard to provide our team with a generous benefits package because when you join the Swimm team, you are a true partner.
- Competitive base salary plus options.
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work hours.
- Commuter allowance to get to our NY office.
- Generous PTO.
Swimm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit swimm.io.
Follow us on social media