Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia’s vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! We’ve raised more than $66 Million so far from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 #5 on Europe’s Tech Soonicorn list 🦄
Join the rocket ship while it’s taking off! 🚀
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, the role will play a key role in ensuring that our people, processes and systems are in continuous alignment as Synthesia grows.
The Revenue Operations Specialist will work directly with Synthesia’s commercial and finance teams, and be responsible for:
- Being the go-to operational and analytical resource for our Finance and Growth teams, supporting day-to-day operational requirements, including reporting, analysis, integrations and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring that commercial and finance processes are followed and data collected accurately across the operations.
- Identifying bottlenecks and suggesting ways to improve and optimise existing processes and technologies.
- Supporting deployment of new processes and tools by delivering training and ongoing support to team members.
- Driving the development of our tech stack to achieve efficiencies in areas such as billing and reporting.
- Ensuring continuous alignment of data across each part of the RevOps tech stack.
- Working with the RevOps team to deliver against the RevOps roadmap and create a solid operational base with which Synthesia can scale.
Skills And Experience
- Specific experience in working with and integrating NetSuite in a scale-up SaaS business, and working closely with Finance teams. Please note, this is a requirement of the role, and only applicants with experience here will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a commercial/finance operations, business operations or revenue operations role, ideally within a fast-growing SaaS business.
- SQL skills for data retrieval, with the ability to comfortably structure and analyse data, and to make actionable recommendations.
- Experience working with Salesforce and understanding of its basic components (objects, fields, reports etc.). Experience of Salesforce administration or development (particularly flows) would be desirable.
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle within a subscription-based business.
- Experience working with a variety of other RevOps-related technologies, including marketing automation, data warehousing systems, reporting tools, outreach tools, other billing and invoice systems etc.
- Able to translate business challenges into technology/process-led solutions.
- You are a highly-logical thinker who loves solving complex business problems.
- You learn and adopt new technologies quickly.
- You are a self-starter who is confident working autonomously and making low-risk decisions yourself.
- You are detail-oriented, but able to zoom out to the bigger picture.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are able to collaborate with a diverse, global team.
- You stay up to date with RevOps best practice and take an active interest in the field.
- You need to be based in London, UK
The good stuff…
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer…
🏢 Flexible WFH or from our amazing office in Oxford Circus – do what suits your lifestyle!
📈 Generous stock option plan
💰 Discretionary based bonus
🌴 25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
😍 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000!!
👪 Excellent Maternity/Paternity leave
🎉 Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats twice a year
📨 Generous referral scheme
🍫 Free office snacks and unreal coffee!
💻 Brand new MacBook
⌨ WFH set up
🌍We have several offices in great locations – London, New York, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Ljubljana and Munich ✌
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media