Synthesia is the world’s #1 AI video generation platform. Well, it’s actually a video production studio — in a browser. As in, no cameras or film crews at all. You simply choose an avatar, enter your script in one of 120 languages, and your video is ready in minutes. In Synthesia, you can build personalized on-the-fly videos, give your chatbot a human face or run 24/7 weather channels in different languages, to name just a few of the possibilities. 🎬
We believe the future of media is synthetic, and we are on a mission to turn cameras into code and make everyone a creator.
Not sure what we’re talking about? Check out our brand video that explains what we’re doing at Synthesia in a way that even our grandparents *kind of * understand what this AI video stuff is all about.
And yet we are just laying the groundwork for a whole new kind of media here. Imagine joining Uber, Airbnb or Stripe when these companies were just getting started.
That’s how early we are – but enough about us now.
Right now, we’re hiring a Senior Product Manager to lead Growth. We’re looking for someone to build up and refine the path from product discovery to purchase, working across pricing, first product experience, upgrade and virality vectors. As our lead for growth, you’d tie in data, marketing and the product team to deliver a strategy to develop Product led Growth (PLG). You’d be able to rely on a solid foundation in terms of analytics and billing infrastructure to take our product growth to new heights. If you’ve worked in multiple organizations and always thought there was a better way to do growth, this is your chance to make it happen.
You can read on our watch this video to understand more about the role.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll:
- Own the growth roadmap, defining the strategy and priorities to accelerate PLG
- Partner with our Marketing team to think holistically about the discovery and purchasing journey
- Deep dive into the data and partner with our Product Analyst to surface opportunities and assess launches
- Work on pricing and plans evolution in partnership with Synthesia’s leadership
- Work with designers and engineers to conceive and deploy the infrastructure and product changes supporting your growth strategy
- Propose and execute regular A/B tests across the funnel to optimize performance
What you will be working on:
As our first lead for PLG, here are some of the challenges you could run into:
- Define and launch a Freemium plan for Studio
- Work with our Product Analyst to develop our analytics framework for Growth
- Introduce a new self-service plan for small teams
- Build a framework for and run a first pricing experiment
You should apply if you bring:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager with a specific focus on PLG
- Strong product opinions and taste – not shying away from proposing solutions based on your intuition and experience
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and bridge business goals with product and technical considerations
- Ability to take ownership of the end-to-end idea to product process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Strong analytical skills, i.e ability to leverage data to uncover opportunities and drive product improvements
- Proven track record of shipping impactful growth projects for a B2B SaaS product
- Outstanding communication skills
At Synthesia we expect everyone to:
- Be an owner.
- Focus on outcomes over Inputs and Plans.
- Make the journey fun
- Default to simple.
You can read more about this in this public Notion page: https://synthesia.notion.site/How-we-work-at-Synthesia-f794caa72f8446efb6be22b551ce0fa2
You can expect in return…
- 💸 A competitive salary + stock options in our fast growing Series C start-up.
- 📍 A remote-first environment. You’ll also have the options to work from one of our offices in London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam or Munich if you choose. We start our day at 8am-10am GMT+1.
- 🏝 25 days of annual leave + public holidays in the country where you are based.
- 🥳 Regular socials and company retreats.
- 🤩 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000 USD.
- 👉 A generous referral scheme.
- 💻 A brand new computer of your choice and the equipment you need to get your work done (if that still counts as a benefit in 2023 🤔)
- 🚀 A huge opportunity for career growth as you’ll help shape a market-defining product. + Other country-specific benefits based on the country you are hired in.
Synthesia is fully committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Our ambition is to have an environment that is equitable, diverse and inclusive for all our employees now and in the future.We believe that everyone at Synthesia is equally important, that we should celebrate diversity and the value it brings, and that everyone should feel they belong. We want to be a business that champions equality and an inclusive culture; where there are no barriers to colleagues realising their potential; and where every individual feels valued, respected and accepted.