Talentful is inventing the future of recruitment by offering cutting-edge solutions that help high-growth technology companies hire the best talent.
Founded in 2015, our experienced talent experts act as a flexible onsite extension of in-house talent functions via a monthly subscription to ensure the best cultural matches and outstanding recruitment experiences for top talent and companies.
From hiring to process reviews, events strategy and diversity workshops – Talentful helps many of the world’s biggest tech companies scale efficiently, including Alphabet, Microsoft, Deliveroo, Pinterest, Atlassian, Monzo, Expedia, Instacart, Miro and many more.
Talentful has built a global team in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco and Austin, all bound together by the mission of helping every company we partner with grow to its highest potential.
We have huge plans over the next few years as we continue to build the world’s best talent consultancy, and hope you’ll be inspired to join us in inventing a better future for recruitment.
We’re looking for an exceptional Enterprise Account Executive who is experienced in owning the entire sales lifecycle, from pitch to close with Enterprise clients.
In this role you will have the chance to make a direct impact on the success of our internationally scaling company by building and owning our Enterprise Level function and team here at Talentful.
What will you do around here?
You will be responsible for…
- Creating and growing our Enterprise Level function within the US and globally.
- Providing clients with a red carpet service reflective of the quality our brand dictates.
- Ownership of the client’s journey, from first meeting to close and contract signed.
- Attending meetings booked by the Sales/Market Development Reps in your team, as well as generating new leads through your own outbound prospecting.
- Creating pitches, contracts, and proposals.
- Pitching to 3-4 prospective clients per week, providing them with a service and experience that’s second-to-none.
We’d love to chat with you if you…
- 3+ years of Enterprise Sales experience, in a closing role.
- Exposure to recruitment or prior experience selling to HR or Talent leaders.
- Experience of offering tailored solutions to businesses, managing a complex enterprise sales process.
- Experience of providing prospective clients with a consultative, rather than transactional, approach.
- Experience within a fast-growth, reputable brand.
- Experience of handling a personal sales quota.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Confidence to present to senior stakeholders.
- Passion and drive to succeed
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision packages
- Enhanced parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Company and team-wide socials
The cash compensation range we have provided has been benchmarked against similar organizations of a comparable size, sector and age. Our offers of employment take a variety of factors into consideration, including but not limited to, unique skill sets, specific expertise or certifications and business/organizational needs. We have not adjusted the range for differing geographical locations, which we take into consideration when building equitable offers. It is not typical for us to hire in talent at the top of the range for a role, in part because it’s so important to us to allow all Talentful employees the opportunity to develop over time, and to feel rewarded for doing so. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role is a base of 120,000-135,000 USD (with 100% OTE). In addition to the cash compensation, the majority of employees at Talentful are eligible to participate in our Stock Options scheme.
At Talentful, we recognize our people are our strongest asset, and the diverse skills they bring to our international workforce are the driving force of our success. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.