We’re looking for an enthusiastic Field Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic 10-person marketing team. As Field Marketing Manager, you’ll report to the Senior Field Marketing Manager, overseeing event and marketing initiatives in EMEA and providing support in the USA and APAC. Your activities will generate leads, support local sales teams in their markets, build brand awareness and highlight Talon.One as a thought leader in the loyalty and promotion space. You’ll collaborate closely with the entire GTM team on a daily basis. We’re seeking a creative, self-starter with a data-driven mindset and knowledge of the B2B SaaS world.
Within your role, your primary focus will be the end-to-end planning and execution of EMEA events and webinars. This encompasses coordinating content, logistics, design, outreach, promotion, contracts, invoicing, and activity tracking in conjunction with our broader marketing, sales, and partnerships teams. As the project manager and key point of contact for these activities, you’ll keep the team informed of your activities, achievements, and insights.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Brings minimum 2 years, hands-on experience in event management (from ideation to execution) with knowledge of the B2B SaaS world.
- Has hands-on experience with large scale in person events (conferences, trade shows)
- Is comfortable coordinating event content and briefing speakers
- Has experience with lead management in collaboration with sales team
- Is savvy in digital marketing, marketing technology, and has experience with webinar and event coordination platforms
- Is comfortable managing and tracking budgets, legal contracts and following health and safety guidelines, while successfully meeting deadlines
- Is self initiative, creative, innovative and detail oriented
- Excellent communicator in working cross-functionally while ensuring business success
- Merchandise/SWAG coordination experience is a plus
- Experience with Google Workspace, Asana, Salesforce
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO LEARN FROM YOUR CV:
- How many events you organize annually (owned, sponsored and virtual) and their size, budget
- What are the success metrics you track for some of your favorite events
- Sales results your events have helped drive/have brought in e.g. influenced pipeline, MQLS/SQLS generated
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- THE RIGHT ATTITUDE: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- EVERYONE FOR THE PRODUCT:Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A GREAT ENVIRONMENT:Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY DEGREE:Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
DO YOU WANT THIS JOB?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.