We knew there had to be a better way to document processes, so we built it. Tango is a browser extension and desktop application that automatically generates how-to guides while you work. Tango makes it easy for teams to share and scale their knowledge so that everyone feels empowered to learn processes, use new tools, and be their best at work.
Tango powers processes for 250,000+ team members at companies like IBM, Salesforce, and Verizon. We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Tiger Global, Slack Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Atlassian Ventures, Wing VC, General Catalyst, and GSV Ventures. And we’re growing fast.
Our diverse team is united by one ambitious vision: a world where work is easier to get done, learning on the job is frictionless, knowledge-sharing helps teams flourish, and no one is slowed down by a lack of know-how.
That’s the future we’re building. Come build it with us.
As our Revenue Operations Lead, you will be a key member of the growing Commercial Team, helping to execute our goals by leading, creating and maintaining our commercial tech stack enabling a best-in-class revenue planning process. Our goal is to be the most efficient and customer-focused team, so we are looking for talent that exudes those qualities.
This is a remote position based in the US.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Tango’s commercial leadership to design and execute our revenue planning process.
- Lead all commercial operations for Tango, including, but not limited to: managing our CRM (currently Hubspot), pipeline and renewals tracking, enablement and training, and outreach sequences.
- Lead our post-sale, “Quote-To-Cash” process: accounts receivable, invoicing, Stripe tracking and forecasting.
- Collaborate with our EPD (Engineering, Product and Design) team to refine and build our commercial data stack, and execute on roadmap items related to commercial needs.
What you’ll bring
- 2-3 years of Revenue Operations experience, preferably in a Series A —> Series B organization, and/or PLG.
- Deep experience with Hubspot and Stripe, and expert at leveraging and implementing commercial products such as Juro, Clearbit, Intercom, Zapier, and more.
- Experience with Snowflake, Hightouch, and other SQL and data tools.
- Experience as the “glue” of a cross-functional team — with references that back you up.
- A strong track record of shipping projects on schedule.
- Comfortable and energized working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with a bit of ambiguity.
- You’re self disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bonus points for experience working in support automation systems and working with third-party vendors.
- A mentor; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you zero in on the most important task in order to move quickly
- A dreamer; you embrace the growth mindset and refuse to settle for good enough
- A goofball; we’re serious about not taking ourselves too seriously??
Our base salary compensation is $80,000 – $120,000 for this role, and the total compensation package will also include equity and benefits. We value each employee based on their impact within the company, regardless of their location. Due to this, we set salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and benchmark against similar-stage growth companies. We share salary ranges on all job postings to comply with local legislation and provide greater transparency to candidates. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including past candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. Additionally, we offer compensation review cycles 2x per year and have an annual equity refresh program.
Why join Tango?
We believe teams that support and challenge each other are destined to win. That’s why we provide a competitive suite of benefits to support your personal and professional growth journey—and have some fun along the way.
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with 100% employer contribution and an HSA for qualified plans
- 4 free therapy sessions annually through Spring Health
- Competitive compensation and annual equity refresh program
- 401(k) plan
- Work from anywhere, with UberEats and Deskpass stipends—on us!
- Generous annual stipend for Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO, 10 holidays, 6 personal volunteer days, birthdays off
- Paid parental leave
- Subsidized National Parks Annual Pass
- Subsidized Roller Skates (yes, seriously)
Our Core Values
- ▶️ Take Action – Avoid indecision and move past points of uncertainty. Value speed.
- 🚀 Aim High – Set uncomfortably ambitious goals. Reject mediocrity.
- 🌎 Embrace Diversity – Bring our true selves to work each day. Seek unique perspectives.
- 🌱 Leave It Better – Be an owner, not a renter. Cultivate a growth mindset.
- ✨ Customer Love – Serve the end user and listen closely. Make magic.
- 🏆 Team First – Winning as a team beats winning alone. Lift up others.
To apply for this job please visit www.tango.us.
Follow us on social media