You want to have a really big impact on the success of Circula? Do you like to take on responsibility and would like to support the development of the sales team? Join Circula as an SDR Outbound Team Lead and help expand the outbound area!
- As a team lead, you are responsible for leading and developing your SDR outbound team consisting of up to 7 SDRs. You support your team through coaching, training and 1:1 sessions.
- You identify and test new outbound strategies and analyze their success. From this you derive new best practices and guidelines
- You lead actively: your calls are examples that your team uses to orient themselves – you are always at the forefront of events and campaigns
- You act as a sparring partner for our Head of Sales Development and ensure a positive sales culture in the team
- You have experience in building and/or leading teams
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in an outbound sales position, ideally in the SaaS and B2B area
- In addition to customer communication and coaching, evaluations and tables are your second home: you can easily create report-based, individual recommendations for action for your team members
- You are characterized by a strong focus on numbers, goals and results, high decision-making power as well as empathy and motivational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to an attractive salary model with fixed remuneration and unlimited bonuses, we offer:
- Elisabeth Hartmann, our Head of Sales Development, will be your direct mentor and sparring partner – you will receive continuous support (e.g. the buddy program, regular feedback, budget for further training)
- You can benefit from Circula’s own products and our attractive employee benefits (e.g. food allowance, internet allowance, Urban Sport Club membership, mobility budget and much more)
- Flexible and hybrid work environment with a dog-friendly office in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg
At Circula, we are committed to creating the #1 Employee Spend Management Platform in Europe. Our mission is to give employees time and money back. We combine digital expense management, credit cards and benefits in an all-in-one solution – and thus increase productivity in companies and drive automation in finance and HR. We always focus on an excellent user experience.
We’re not just a FinTech – our mission is to build a world-class product. Today more than 1,500 companies trust us. We are backed by amazing VCs (Alstin Capital, Storm Ventures, Capnamic Ventures, Peak, Wenvest, HW Capital, Main Incubator) who have invested €20M in our venture so far.
We are a team of 100 ambitious talents who strive to make life easier for employees and companies.
We are continuously working to be a diversity-based workplace: We would like to explicitly encourage people of color (POC), people with a migration background, people with disabilities and people of any gender to apply to Circula. We welcome everyone, regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation, religion or disability. As a SaaS company, it is particularly important to us to support women in their professional and personal development.
To apply for this job please visit circula.jobs.personio.de.
Follow us on social media