Teamwork.com’s mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionised how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other’s successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
The Head of Partnerships is a critical role focused on the development and nurturing of partners that add value in the agency and client work ecosystem at Teamwork.com. This person will be responsible for leading the Partnerships team in recruiting new partners, onboarding, and business development. The current team you will lead is comprised of a Partner Acquisition Manager and a Principal Consultant for Partner Enablement. Success in the role hinges on working cross-functionally across sales, operations, marketing, product, and support to advance generalised and partner-specific programs. This role leads a new revenue stream based on delivering value to strategic partners and will offer critical feedback to senior leadership to influence organisational strategy. You will report to the VP of Sales at Teamwork.com
What good looks like
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS Partner Management role and 2-3 years experience in developing a partner program
- Experience evaluating market trends, market dynamics, collecting competitive intelligence, driving cross-functional business processes, identifying risks, and business model innovation
- You are meticulous, highly organized and can juggle several complex priorities and needs of a growing saas company
- A strong track record of people management experience, including coaching, developing and mentoring direct reports
- Experience influencing and aligning cross-functional teams to execute strategic initiatives
- Experience translating long term strategy into feasible and measurable phased roadmaps
- Excellent listening and people skills, self-initiated, proactive driver, and ability to navigate and influence highly ambiguous and challenging situations
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced environment and growing revenue team
- You have a global mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
What you can expect
- Lead our Partnerships team across the acquisition, enablement and business development phases of the partner lifecycle.
- Assess the structure, targeting and strategy of the current Teamwork.com partner program and recommend changes to driver greater success in the space. You are the owner of the Partner strategy and have the responsibility to build the next phase of our go to market strategy.
- Identify and secure new target engagements within the agency, professional services and tech partner space to increase brand awareness, build community and drive value to our partners.
- Assist in the development and delivery of sales, technical, and solutions training to ensure partner stakeholders are well equipped to effectively market, position, and sell Teamwork.com as a solution.
- Explore partnerships in new geographies to extend Teamwork.com’s reach beyond our current scope.
- Design and lead the Partnerships team in targeted outbound campaigns to ideal partners in efforts to bring them into the Teamwork.com ecosystem.
- Build out a cross-functional strategy to scale the Teamwork.com Partnerships brand across our website and blog. This includes building out the partner network visibility on the Teamwork.com website as well as partner selling motion.
- Establish and maintain exceptional partner relationships with the necessary partner stakeholders for the purpose of designing and executing initiatives to develop, manage and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the executive team and cross-functional teams across the organisation to assist in the successful execution of key initiatives with our partnerships, frequently leading or assisting sales teams in customer/prospect discussions with our strategic partners.
- Responsible for building & executing business plans for establishing key partnerships to support revenue growth objectives; negotiating corporate wide agreements with these strategic partners
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs; maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Recognition programs
Teamwork.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”), the Head of Partnerships role has an annual base salary range of $100,000 – $200,000 USD depending on experience. Successful candidates in this role will be eligible for additional benefits and target-based earnings. Learn more information about our competitive benefits package on our website or by discussing it with your recruiter.