The Marketing Technology Manager is responsible for supporting the strategic buildout and optimization of our B2B Marketing tech stack and processes. Working with the Associate Director, Marketing Technology, this individual will help implement realignment and reevaluation across our systems/platforms. The Marketing Technology Manager will help optimize the technology stack by supporting the overall technology roadmap including integration, maintenance, governance and adoption of the MarTech stack.
- Play a key role in building out the Martech roadmap, managing Martech implementations and integrations
- Audit/evaluate existing Martech platforms and make strategic recommendations for the future state
- Identify opportunities to set up automation and triggers across our Martech stack
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure alignment/integration
- Partner with Associate Director, Marketing Technology and/or agency partners on strategic Martech projects (data integrity, enrichment, standardization and segmentation, integrations, developing automation workflows, analytics, etc.)
- Manage the optimization of our Marketo instance, including platform integrations, workflow development and management, Marketo/SFDC sync, templates, and troubleshooting
- Support Martech governance and documentation of rules and processes
- Have primary ownership of, and act as SME for, designated components of the
- Act as point for reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5+ years of marketing operations and systems experience in a B2B organization.
- 3+ years of strong hands-on experience with our core platforms: Marketo & Salesforce. Certification or Admin status a plus.
- Familiarity with business visualization tools, e.g., Domo, Tableau. Certification a plus.
- Strong project management skills utilizing a PM system such as Workfront, Monday.com, WRIKE, Asana, etc.
- Passion for staying up to date on trends in the Martech landscape.
- Maintains a long-term scalable solutions and automation mentality.
- Drive and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve new/existing problems – willing to ask insightful questions and challenge the status quo.
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to think creatively, use sound judgement, and be bold when making business recommendations and decisions.
- Bonus points if you have experience integrating and optimizing 3rd party tools like ZoomInfo, RingLead, Domo, Workfront, webinar platforms, ABM platforms, attribution platforms, iPaaS/automation platforms.
The base salary range for this position is $86,000 – $130,000. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for performance bonus, and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2022. Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.