Tempo Software is looking for a product marketing executive to lead product marketing across our entire product suite of Portfolio Management apps, encompassing strategic roadmapping, capacity, resource, program, project and cost management products.
- Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform the creation of value-based and differentiated positioning, go-to-market programs, organization-wide enablement and product strategy.
- You’ll lead a team of PMMs defining positioning, drafting messaging and content, creating go-to-market plans, enabling our partner- and customer-facing teams, executing growth programs and increasing awareness of Tempo’s new solutions.
- You will understand how our products work, determine how to competitively position them in the market, and develop our GTM strategies to bring them to customers and partners.
- Your key operational KPIs are expansion (cross-sell and upsell) revenue, retention rates, trial to customer conversion rates.
- You will report to the VP of Marketing
- Talk regularly with customers, partners and prospects and work with our Go-to-market, Product and Analytics teams for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your team’s work
- Translate the voice of customers and partners for the entire organization, stay on top off the competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for our product categories
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Help enable the entire organization to effectively communicate Tempo’s unique value to our target audiences
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Partner with the Product, Growth, Sales, and Customer Success teams to track KPIs and execute campaigns that drive acquisition and activation
- Establish best-in-class product marketing process and standards
- Coach and lead a team of Product Marketing Managers
- 15+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product
marketing, product management, sales — ideally with experience in the developer and/or project management tool space
- 8+ years of people leadership experience
- Experience enabling sales success for both Partner and Direct sales teams
- Experience in B2B settings, with an emphasis on product-led growth (PLG)
- Empathizes with customers and is able to adapt communication to best reach and engage a range of audiences with a message that differentiates Tempo.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works with data and insights, combined with a passion for customers, to effectively take our products to market
- Manages highly interdependent, complex projects (ideally on the Atlassian stack to use Tempo’s own apps)
- Loves to learn about how things work and is able to explain technical concepts in a way that is easy to understand
- Thrives in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment and is able to switch “altitudes” between the strategy level and the details to get things right
- Collaborates across teams and is able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- Builds and supports high-performing, thriving teams with the ability to lead as a coach (mentoring and managing others) and as a player (helping hands on in execution)
- Experience in the Atlassian Economy is preferred
What’s In It For You (Org-wide)
- Hybrid or Remote work!
- If you’re close to one of our 4 Hubs: Boston, Montreal, Reykjavik or Toronto; feel free to use the space and catch up with the local team(s)
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision and savings plan.
- Perks such as training reimbursement, WFH reimbursement, and more.
- Diverse and dynamic teams with challenging and exciting work.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business.
- A great range of social activities (both in person and virtual).
- Optional in person meet-ups and the ability to travel to our international offices
- Employee referral program
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only.
Today more than 29,000 customers worldwide use Tempo Software products to optimize how teams work – with strategic roadmapping, project, and resource & cost management—so they can focus on their organization’s highest priorities. More than 15% of all Jira customers use Tempo, including more than one in three of the Fortune 500, and close to 500 million tracked events have flowed through our solutions. Customers purchase through the Atlassian Marketplace, via one of hundreds of solution partners across the globe, or directly from us. We are proud of our product adoption and business momentum; operating far north of the “Rule of 40” with 30%+ YoY ARR growth rates while continuing to invest heavily in innovation for continued market expansion. In 2022 we were named Atlassian Partner of the Year for Enterprise App Services, and we continue to be one of the highest ranked and most heavily used solutions out there.
Tempo Software is headquartered in Boston with offices in Reykjavík and Montreal and more than 300 team members in a variety of locations worldwide. The company started as an innovative product inside the Icelandic company, Origo, was spun out as a standalone company, and accelerated global expansion with help from our growth equity investor, Diversis Capital. Already one of the largest vendors in the Atlassian Marketplace, the Company has ambitions to bring solutions to other ecosystems.
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.