Tempo is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team supporting our Portfolio Management apps, encompassing roadmapping, capacity, resource, program, project and cost management.
- Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform positioning, go-to-market programs, organization-wide enablement and product strategy.
- You’ll define positioning, draft messaging and content, create go-to-market plans, enable our partner- and customer-facing teams, execute growth programs and increase awareness of Tempo’s solutions and product integrations
- You will report to the Director of Product Marketing
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Go-to-market, Product and Analytics teams for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for our product categories
- Help enable the entire organization to effectively communicate Tempo’s unique value to our target audiences
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, partner executive, sales, growth, customer success—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Partner with the Product and Growth Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product
marketing, product management, sales engineering
- Experience in B2B settings, with an emphasis on product-led growth (PLG)
- Empathizes with customers and is able to adapt communication to best reach and engage a range of audiences with a message that differentiates Tempo.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works with data and insights, combined with a passion for customers, to effectively take our products to market
- Manages highly interdependent, complex projects (ideally on the Atlassian stack to use Tempo’s own apps)
- Loves to learn about how things work and is able to explain technical concepts in a way that is easy to understand
- Thrives in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment and is able to switch “altitudes” between the strategy level and the details to get things right
- Collaborates across teams and is able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- Experience in the Atlassian Economy is preferred
At Tempo we’re on a mission to help teams build better, together. We are creators of top-selling Atlassian Marketplace apps, supporting more than 29,000 customers and working with hundreds of Solutions Partners globally. Our solutions help software development teams orchestrate the work of creating and delivering products, so they can focus and optimize around their highest priorities.
Our product suite has grown from our popular time-tracking solution, which launched in Iceland in 2009, to resource & capacity planning, project cost tracking, project & program management, and strategic roadmapping. In 2021, Tempo acquired Roadmunk, a roadmapping solution popular with product management teams, and ALM Works, creators of the Structure for Jira suite that delights project and program managers around the world.
We envision a world where everyone inside an organization works in harmony on the most impactful opportunities aligned with their strategy. Come join us as we continuously innovate our award-winning products, create new solutions, and expand to new ecosystems. Are you ready to unlock the joy of building with us?
To apply for this job please visit www.tempo.io.
Follow us on social media