Teramind is a hybrid, global workforce building the next-generation Insider Risk Management and User Behavior Analytics platform.
Join our team of innovators who are redefining insider risk management through cutting-edge technology. More than 10,000 organizations across the globe use Teramind to mitigate insider threats and protect their sensitive company data with the most robust, enterprise-grade software on the market.
As a global team, Teramind embraces an inclusive and flexible work environment and team culture. We win together, learn from each other, and respect each other while delivering best-in-class security solutions.
About the role
Thanks to rapid growth in demand for our industry-leading software, Teramind is seeking an experienced Sr. Director – Product Marketing. This role will own product positioning and serve as an integral link between Product, Marketing, and Sales.
You will be the subject-matter expert on Teramind’s core value propositions, features, target audience, and future roadmap. You’ll stay perpetually up to date on the competitive landscape and how to best connect our product to our diverse array of current and potential customers.
- Partner with Customer Success, Digital Marketing, and Sales to build campaigns that increase top-of-funnel prospects and help move existing prospects further down the funnel
- Design, test, and iterate new email and web campaign copy and strategies
- Own collateral creation across sales enablement, growth marketing, and customer marketing
- Own persona creation and messaging across our ICP’s
- Constantly research and hone up-to-date best practices
- Track results and KPIs and communicate to leadership
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical B2B Product Marketing
- Deep experience in creating personas and customer segmentation
- Exceptional content creation and project management skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We’re a global, distributed team looking for the finest talent. We’ve been thriving as a fully-remote team since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
What We Give
At Teramind, we’re a collaborative, forward-thinking team where new ideas come to life, experience is valued and talent is incubated.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Professional development budget
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a perfect fit for every requirement we’ve outlined. If you can see yourself contributing to the team, we want to hear your story.
You can expect up to 3 interviews on Zoom. In some scenarios we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Director-level roles and above should expect a more thorough process, with multiple rounds of interviews.
All roles require background and reference checks.
Teramind is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.